03

Lola sighed to herself as she got to school. She looked to Tom and rolled her eyes. She was annoyed. She was annoyed by him and how he was playing happy families with her when in reality that he had got her pregnant too. She sighed to herself as she placed a hand in her stomach and sighed. She wanted him to step up to her and their baby but she couldn't help but feel annoyed at him as she looked to him and Lorna. Lola walked into the school and sighed to herself as tom soon caught p to her. He caught up to her and grabbed her arm and looked to her "you can't avoid me forever" he said as she looked to him and rolled her eyes "can't I? Or are you going to man up and tell your wife that, the baby she is carrying isn't the only child of yours and I'm sure that she won't be happy" Lola spat as he looked to her.

"Please don't" he said as she looked to him and rolled her eyes "I thought as much, come back when you decide on what your going to do about it" Lola spat as she stormed off. She placed a hand on her head and sighed. She walked into the toilets and rushed to the bathroom before she walked into the toilets and threw up. She groaned to herself and rested her head against the wall and sighed. She was exhausted already and didn't know just how she was going to cope with having a baby especially with her mum asking questions over the father and with having such a complicated relationship with tom and not knowing what they were going to do and how they were going to make things work when he was married and her teacher.

***

Later that day, Lola sighed to herself as she sat in jacks office. She had been sent their due to her attitude. She looked to see izzie walk in and looked to her and rolled her eyes out of annoyance as izzie walked over to her and shot her a glare "I'm so sorry about this mr Rimmer, it won't happen again will it Lola" izzie said as Lola rolled her eyes "Lola" "of course not sir" she said smirking at izzie looked to her and pulled her out of the office and looked to her "how dare you embarrass me like that?" She asked as Lola rolled her eyes "because it's all about you" "no, it's about you and there's chlo and the baby and if your wanting this baby you need to grow up" izzie said as Lola looked to her and frowned feeling annoyed.

***

Later that night. Lola walked down the street as she saw toms car. She had agreed to meet him. Lola knew they needed to sort something out for the baby. Lola got in the car as tom looked to her and smiled as he continued to look off in the distance. She looked to him and frowned "are you okay?" She asked as he looked to her and sighed "Lorna lost he baby and it's made me think, I don't want you too. It's out baby Lola and I care about you a lot, a lot more than my wife and I want you to have this baby and I want to be involved and I don't care over the consequences" he said as Lola looked to him and smiled "I'm sorry about he baby, but I'm here" she said as she placed a hand on his cheek and smiled as she leant in and kissed him briefly before she pulled away as he looked to her and smiled.