04

Lola sighed to herself as she got to work. She sighed as she saw tom and Lorna. She knew he was wanting to work on his married now that Lorna had lost their baby but Lola felt alone. She was pregnant with his baby still and she felt as if Tom had turned his back on her and she didn't know what to do. She didn't know how to have s baby alone and she was scared. Lola sighed as she leant against the car and watched as they walked into school. Izzie looked to Lola and smiled "are you okay love" she asked as Lola looked to her and sighed "I don't know, I just don't know" Lola said as izzie looked to her and frowned. Izzie could tell that Lola wasn't herself and she was worried. She knew that she felt alone and pregnant and she wanted to be there for her daughter as much as she could.

Lola walked off into the school and sighed as she looked as Tom and Lorna looking cosy. She felt her heartbreak and felt jealous as she looked to them. She placed a hand on her stomach and small bump and smiled as she ran a hand through her hair. She hated it. She hated seeing Tom looking lovey dovey with her. Lola walked off and past them as she batches into tom and glared at him on the way. Tom looked to her and sighed, he had tried to be there for Lola but he knew it was hard especially when he was best friends with her mum and especially since she was a pupil and underage. Tom looked after her and sighed. He knew he needed to talk to her and soon before she pushed him away and refused to let him near their baby.

***

Later that day, Lola sat in the hallway and sighed as izzie walked fine and over to her and smiled "are you okay?" Izzie asked as Lola nodded "is it about jimmy" she asked as Lola rolled her eyes "I couldn't care less over him, he's not my father and I'm glad" she spat as she went to walk off as izzie grabbed her arm and looked to her and smiled "I know your scared Lola, but you can't keep pushing me away I'm your mum, let me in please" izzie said as Lola looked to her and sighed "I'm fine, I'm just scared" Lola said as izzie looked to her and smiled "it's okay, it's okay to be scared" she said as Lola smiled.

***

Later that day, Lola walked didn't the hall and frowned as she saw Tom as he sat in his classroom. She stood in the doorway and looked to him and frowned. She could see he was upset "are you okay" she asked as he looked to her and sighed "Lorna didn't have a miscarriage, she had an abortion" he said. She looked to him and sighed as she wrapped her arms around him and hugged him "I'm so sorry" she said he held her close. She looked to him and smiled as he leant in and kissed her. She kissed him back slightly knowing she was way over her head with him.