𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐮𝐬 𝐑𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐝 ~ 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

You slipped into a little black dress ready to celebrate with the team after their win against Scotland.

You and your brother Declan were extremely close so you were always there to support him when he played which meant you were always invited to the after parties.

You finished getting ready while you heard the loud music blaring from downstairs, Declan insisted on throwing the part at home which you thought was a bad idea because you knew that the house would end up a mess.

You stood in front of the mirror and smoothed over your dress just as you sprayed some perfume, ready to emerge into the party that had already started downstairs.

You walked down the stairs making your way straight into the kitchen grabbing yourself a drink, you saw your brother from the corner of your eye standing with his closest friends in the squad.

"Y/n" you heard Phil call you over. You walked towards him and give him a hug.

"Hey guys." You say smiling at everyone, giving Bukayo and Marcus a hug as well.

"Hi y/n, you look really pretty." Bukayo said with a sweet smile on his face.

"Uhh no that's my sister." Declan said placing his hand on Bukayo's chest. 

"I literally have a girlfriend Dec." Bukayo laughed shaking his head at Declan's response.

You rolled your eyes and joined in and laughed with Bukayo, "Thank you kayo." You say smiling, your eyes flash towards Marcus's glare, he was staring at you intensely without saying a word, you gave him a puzzled look but you didn't say anything.

"Anyway boys I'm gonna go mingle and dance, see you later." You said walking away winking back at them.

You made your way through the crowd and bumped into Jude, you stopped and spoke to him for a while as the house filled up even more you found yourselves being pushed closer together just to be able to hear each others voices.

"You really do look beautiful." Jude whispered into your ear as he took another step closer to you.

"Thank you." You replied with a polite smile when you felt a firm grip on your waist pull you backwards.

"Jude, mads is looking for you." You heard Marcus' voice from above you. Jude looked between you and Marcus and smirked slightly excusing himself to go and find Maddison.

"Marcus what are you doing." You said turning to face him, pushing his body away from you slightly.

"What am I doing? What are you doing? Why are talking to Jude all cosy in this corner." Marcus said clearly irritated as he stepped forward.

"We were just talking Marcus, you can't be jealous, you're going to make it obvious." You said after taking another small step back from him.

"I don't care anymore y/n, I don't like that the guys talk about you like your single, you're not single, you're mine." Marcus said stepping even closer to you practically closing the gap between you.

Your chest began to rise and fall rapidly as the feeling of his strong body pushed against yours filling you with excitement. You bite down against your lip as Marcus's eyes fill with lust as he looks down at you, his arm wraps around your waist holding you close to him.

You notice a few strange looks from the other players snapping you out of the trance that Marcus had put you in, he slowly let go of you as he also noticed the stares that you both were getting.

"Meet me in your bedroom." Marcus whispered into your ear as he brushed passed you making sure to rub his body against yours as he walked away.

You let out a deep breath you didn't know you were holding in and rushed to the kitchen to get some water to steady your breathing.

𝐅𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें