𝐊𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐌𝐛𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞 ~ 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩

"Are you coming to my game today." Kylian mumbled against your plump lips before delving back in to enjoy them.

You kissed him back with a smile on your face while you laid naked in Kylian's bed with nothing but a thin sheet between the both of you.

"Of course I am baby" you responded softly as you pulled back from the kiss.

"Good" Kylian whispered to you while stroking your soft skin intimately. "I love looking into the stands and seeing your face." He smiled causing his dimples to show.

"And I love watching you play." You smiled while you stroked his cheek softly.

"We should get up soon darling, can't be late today." Kylian said as he forced himself off of you.

"Just a bit longer baby, I want to spend some more time with you before I have to pretend like I don't know you." You chuckled as Kylian gave in and allowed his body to be pulled against yours.

"I love you, I can't wait to take you out and show you off one day." Kylian said as he moved towards your neck leaving kisses behind as he spoke.

"Neither can I baby, walk by the Eiffel Tower together, holding hands in public, sounds like fairytale." You smiled as you wrapped your arms around him.

"We will do all of that beautiful, I promise, but you know how it is, our lives will be on every single newspaper, our faces all over social media, everyone will be focused on us, I don't want you to go through that, I want you to have a normal life for as long as possible." Kylian said as he propped himself up on his elbows while he looked down at you.

"I know baby" you said with a hint of disappointment in your voice.

"Not to mention, every time something bad happens with football, they'll find a way to blame you, I just want to protect you my darling." Kylian continued.

"I know ky, it's fine, don't worry." You smiled as you pressed your lips against his and jumped out of bed quickly.

You tried to hide the disappointment on your face, you knew it was for the best but it was still difficult to come to terms with, you wanted to go on dates with Kylian you wanted to travel with him, but you couldn't, outside your apartment you were strangers.

"Baby, please don't be upset, I'm honestly just thinking about you." Kylian said as he also got out of bed and followed you into the bathroom.

"I know babe, you are worth the wait, it's just, I wish it didn't have to be this way." You said turning towards Kylian while he wrapped his arms around you.

"I know baby, it won't be like this forever, I promise." Kylian said making you smile up at him softly.

"You've got to get ready for your game baby." You said before placing a peck on kylians lips making him sigh and let go of you.

"I just want to stay with you." Kylian said pressed his lips to your forehead as he pulled you in the shower with him.

...

You sat amongst the fans in the bustling stadium as you waited for Kylian to walk out, you were so excited to watch him play.

You were sat front row, near the psg tunnel to ensure the best view possible, a few moments later the crowd began to cheer as the players walked out of the stadium, Kylian flashed you a quick smile as he began waving at the whole stadium, you cheered for him and smiled excitedly as you communicated through eye contact.

The stadium settled as the game began, you bit your lip while you watched your gorgeous boyfriend play the game that he was so passionate about.

The time flew by and the half time whistle sounded through the stadium, Kylian flashed you a discrete smile before disappearing into the tunnels.