𝐋𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐘𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐥 ~ 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

You watched on in disappointment as you waited for the whistle to blow to put you all out of your misery.

Finally the sound rang through the stadium signalling your brothers 4-1 loss.

You dropped your head as you let the minutes go by waiting for the time you would be able to leave the stands

You looked up from your lap trying to find your brother on the pitch, Gavi looked defeated as he dragged his feet around the pitch as he shook hands with the Madrid players.

The Barca boys began making their way off the pitch and you took this opportunity to get out of the stands and quickly as possible.

You made your way down into the private section of the stadium as you searched for the away changing room hoping to see Gavi and console him after his loss.

"Uh do you know where my brother would be" you asked an elated Vini as you caught him walking through the halls.

"Yeah down this hall way and two lefts, that's the away changing room." He smiled as he rubbed your shoulder softly.

"Thanks Vin" you smiled.

"Sure, catch up soon though y/n?" Vini said as you both took slow steps in your respective directions.

"Definitely." You smiled and you turned to find the Barcelona boys.

You reached the changing room and knocked on the door softly,

"Can I come in" you asked as you didn't want to just open the door.

"Come in y/n" Pedri said as he opened the door and subtly smiled at you.

"You ok?" You asked with a tight lipped smile.

"Not really no, but it is what it is." He said as he pulled you into a hug.

"Feel a bit better now" he joked as he let go of you. You chuckled as you looked around the room searching for Gavi, you spot him in the corner of the dressing room with his head in his hands while someone had their hand on his back, you couldn't make out who it was so you began walking towards them.

"Hi" you said as you interrupted the two making them look up at you.

"Y/n" Gavi says as he stands up and hugs you.

"You alright?" You asked as you both sit down on the bench together.

"Not really no" Gavi said looking at you with a sad expression.

"Oh, uh, Lamine, this is my sister y/n, y/n this is Lamine" Gavi said forgetting to introduce you.

"It's nice to meet you y/n" Lamine smiled at you sweetly as he extended out his hand causing you to shift in your seat a little.

"Nice to meet you too" you smiled as you took his hand, shaking it softly as you reluctantly pulled your hand back.

"Weird that we haven't met before this" Lamine said

"I know, but I don't usually come into the dressing room" you laughed while Lamine joined in.

"That's true, I've seen you before though, with the other guys and in the stands" he said as his eyes fixated on you.

"Yeah, I come to every game, and obviously I've seen you on the pitch before, but you're right it is strange that we haven't officially met until now." You smiled while Lamine smiled back at you.

"Uh, I'm still here you know" Gavi says bringing your attention back to him.

"Yeah sorry Gav, just wanted to check that you were ok, I can go and wait for you in the car" you said.