𝐉𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝 ~ 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

You clutched against Jesse's chest as you squinted your eyes closed from the morning light that was creeping it's way into your shared bedroom.

"Mmm, baby your phone." You said as you buried your head deeper into Jesse's chest trying to block out some of the light that was in the room.

"Sounds like your phone." Jesse said as he screwed his face and covered his eyes pulling you in closer with his free arm.

"No babe, it's definitely yours." You said back without moving your head. Jesse reached for his phone and answered it.

"Hello" Jesse said down the phone.

"Oh hi baby." Jesse spoke, you knew from his tone he was talking to his daughter, Hope.

You smiled lightly against him as you listened on to his conversation.

"Of course you can princess, what time." Jesse said into his phone.

"Yeah no worries darling, I'll see you soon." Jesse said as he hung up the phone and placed it back on the bedside table.

Jesse wrapped both his arms around you and pulled you in tightly.

"Hopes coming over in an hour." He said letting you know what was said over the phone.

"Aww that's lovely" you said with a yawn, forcing your eyes open as you didn't have much time to get ready for when hope would be coming over.

"We should definitely get up then." You said softly as you noticed Jesse had closed his eyes again.

"Little longer." Jesse said as he tiredly placed his lips to your forehead. You chuckled beneath his hold as you hugged him tightly.

"Come on handsome, time to get uppp." You said as you pulled back and stood up. Jesses eyes were fixed on you as you walked into the bathroom.

"Well that's motivation enough." Jesse said as he stood up quickly and followed closely behind you. His arms snaked their way around your waist and he placed his lips to your shoulder, kissing you softly.

You both got washed up and changed for the day just in time for the arrival of Hope.

The doorbell rang and you and Jesse made you way to the front door. Jesse pulled open the door and an extremely excited Hope bounced into your home.

"Good morning princess." You smiled as she hugged you tightly.

"Hey what about daddy" Jesse said as he watched you interaction with Hope.

She rushed over to her dad and gave him a big hug, you smiled at them as you realised Rebecca was still standing at the door.

"Hi, come in." You smiled as you stepped aside letting her into yours and jesses shared home. She walked in without acknowledging you, she smiled at Jesse and gave him a hug.

You closed the door and made your way into the living room with everyone.

"Rebecca, would you like a tea or coffee?" You asked with a smile as you sat down next to Jesse.

"I'll have a coffee." She responded coldly without looking at you.

"What about you baby?" You asked as you turned to face Jesse.

"Coffee please gorgeous." He said as he pressed his lips to your forehead.

"What about you sweetheart, would you like something to drink?" You asked Hope with an enthusiastic smile.

"Apple juice please." She smiled politely

"I'll be right back" you said as you stood up and walked into the kitchen preparing the drinks.