𝐄𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐚𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 ~ 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

You sat down on Erling's sofa waiting for the Manchester City game to start, Erling crossed his arms over his chest as he let out a deep sigh.

"It's not that big of a deal Erling, you'll be ok in a few days, you'll play the next one." You said laughing at his reaction.

"You don't get it y/n, it's hard to sit and watch your team and not be able to help them." Erling said with a stern look on his face.

"Excuse me, I don't know what it's like to watch my team and not be able to help, do you know what team I support." You said getting into his face making him chuckle, he turned to face you, about to say something when the doorbell rang.

"Who's that?" Erling asked, confusion written all over his face.

"That's for me." You smiled getting up and walking towards the door.

"What do you mean?" Erling asked still confused as he watched you walk towards the door of his apartment.

You opened the door to find a man stood with a large cardboard box.

"You ordered pizza?!" Erling said in annoyance.

"Thanks so much." You smiled as you took the box out of the man's hands.

"No take it back." Erling said again, the man watched on uncomfortably not knowing what to do and slightly scared of Erling's expression and tone.

"Ignore him, have a nice evening." You said with a smile as you closed the door and walked back to the sofa placing the box onto the coffee table. "Why do you feel the need to scare everyone all the time." You said as you sat back down.

"Well it didn't work did it." Erling said shaking his head as he refocused on the game.

"That's because you were sitting down, when you use that voice and you're standing up, people shit themselves." You said opening up the box and picking up a large slice of pizza.

"Oh my god" you said as you salivated at the sight of the hot fresh pizza in your hand. You took a bite and your eyes rolled to the back of your head dramatically as you let out an exaggerated moan.

"Stop it y/n" Erling said trying not to look at you as he turned up the volume on the tv.

"Omg E, you've got to have some." You said as you took another bite of the delicious pizza.

"You know I can't y/n, why would you order that, you know how much I love pizza." Erling said with frustration in his voice.

"No one will know, just have some." You said giggling.

"I can't just have some, if I even have a bite I'll eat the whole thing." He said looking at you and shaking his head.

"Wow, ever heard of self control." You said as you finished up your slice.

"Says the girl with the extra large pizza all to herself." Erling scoffed.

"Hey, I'm not planning on eating it all. I'll leave some for breakfast tomorrow." You laughed picking up a fresh slice.

"Don't eat that for breakfast, that's so unhealthy." Erling said disappointedly.

"You wish you could eat this for breakfast." You laughed at him as you turned your body towards him.

"Erling, what's the point of being injured if you can't relax and bend the rules a little, I promise I won't tell anyone." You said as you lifted a piece of pizza and placed it near his lips. "Open." You whispered into his ear with a smile.

"You're evil." Erling said as he held onto your wrist to stop the pizza getting any closer to his mouth.

"So many rules, don't you ever let go, do something you know you shouldn't do, come on it's one bite" you said trying to pull your wrist out of his grasp.