𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐥𝐝 ~ 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

"Why don't you sit in the amazing comfortable box that I bought for you baby." Trent said rubbing your cheek with his thumb, his big beautiful brown eyes glistened in the light as he held eye contact with you trying to convince you to sit in the box away from the crowd.

"But I always sit in the box babe, everyone talks about the Anfield atmosphere, I want to sit with the fans and feel the excitement of the game for myself." You said back to him dropping your lip hoping that he would be ok with it.

"They can get really rough out there, I just don't want you sitting there alone." Trent said as he pressed his lips to your forehead.

"I'll be fine babe I'm right by the front, and this way you'll be able to see me while your playing." You said with a large smile on your face.

"Yeah I definitely don't need that distraction." Trent said letting out a puff of air, you laughed back at him as he pulled you in closer by the waist.

"So do we have a deal?" You asked full of hope and excitement.

"Alright, fine, but only this once ok, I can't be worrying about you while I'm playing and fuck up the game." Trent said rubbing your face with his hand again.

"Yeah you better not." Virgil said as he passed by your conversation making you and Trent laugh in response.

"Alright I'm going to get to my seat now, good luck baby, can't wait to see you out there." You said pressed your lips to Trent's beautiful plump ones before you parted from him.

"Thanks baby, see you out there, I love you." He said placing his lips on your forehead quickly pecking it softly.

"I love you too baby" you responded before you began to walk away.

You found your way to your seat and sat down, the crowd was already beginning to get loud and rowdy before the players even emerged from the tunnels. The volume in the stadium only furthered your excitement and enthusiasm for the game.

A few minutes later the boys walked out of the tunnel and the whole stadium stood up clapping and cheering in anticipation for the game.

Trent locked eyes with you and a large grin grew on his face, you smiled back at him blowing him a discreet kiss which only amplified the smile on his face.

The whistle blew pulling Trent's attention from you to the game, you laughed at him and sat back down on your seat eagerly watching the game.

You bit down on your lip as you watched the game, Trent was in his element when he was playing football, it was so nice to watch him from the front row instead of up high in a private box.

Trent had the ball at his feet and he ran up the pitch towards the goal, he crossed the ball in to the forwards finding Mohamed Salah, he kicked the ball into the back of the net and the whole crowd cheered loudly, you jumped up in celebration along with everyone else in the stadium and you could feel the vibrations in the stadium ring through you, it was an incredible moment.

Mo and Trent ran up to the corner you were sat at and celebrated, Trent smiled and winked at you before he ran back onto the field to continue with the game.

The game continued and you enjoyed every second of it, you watched Trent take corners and assist throughout the whole game, you had watched him play hundreds of times but watching from the crowd was completely different.

As Trent was defending the goal the attacker tried to get through him, he tackled the player and won the ball but the other team didn't respond well to the tackle. The whole of the other team swarmed towards Trent angrily, Trent wasn't bothered by it and chuckled as he jogged back to position, the whistle blew and everyone got back to their positions and the game stared up again.