One Direction Prefrence-First kiss (Harry, Niall)

Harry: You and Harry were on your first date and you were enjoying it so far. He set up a cute little picnic on the beach. You two are watching the sunset and it is absolutely beautiful!

"Thank you, Harry for this fantastic date!" I tell him as I stand up.

I have had a crush on him since we became close friends but, I was to nervous to tell him how I felt about him.

"You are so very welcome, (Y/N)!" Harry says calmly as he stands,too.

He grabs your waist as you slowly grab his neck. Harry grabs your left cheek with his left hand and leans in, resting his forehead on yours.

"I love you, (Y/N)" Harry whispers softly in your ear, tracing random patterns on your waist.

You were very shocked. Isn't the first date too fast to say those three words? Before you could say anything else, the eight letters/three words slipped out of your mouth.

"IloveyoutooHarry!" You exclaimed VERY quickly.

Harry chuckles lightly, before he slowly tilts your chin up to look at him. He kisses your cheek. You are kind of disappointed that you weren't going to kiss Harry because you truly loved him.

"Bye Harry." You say quietly before turning around to walk to your car. Then, right there, Harry turns you back around and gives you an unexpected but wonderful kiss. One that you will never forget.

__________________________

Niall: You and Niall were playing video games in his room, just having fun. Niall has been your best friend since you two could walk. He has always been by your side when you needed him and he has always helped you with problems that you could just not deal with on your own. That is one of the reasons why you have a crush on him. He is so gentle and sweet, you can't help it.

"Pause the game, Niall. I need to eat something!" I practically yelled because the volume was blasted. "Okay, make me something while you're down there." He spoke in his thick Irish accent. "Okie- dokie!" I run down the stairs, making a sharp turn around the corner, into the kitchen. I quickly grab all of the stuff I need to make a sandwich. Once I am done, I take a look at the two sandwiches that I just made. One was WAY bigger than the other( I bet you could tell which sandwich was which)! I went to Niall's room, careful to not drop anything. I entered the room and handed Niall his sandwich. "Thank you, (Y/N)!" Niall cheers. "You are welcome!" I reply. Once I sit back down, Niall starts the game again while we munch away on our food.

It was time for me to go and niall was walking me to my car since it was really dark outside. "Bye, (Y/N)" Niall hugs me tightly, then looks into my eyes for a long time. He slowly leans in, our lips brushing against each others before he finally closes the gap. I knew that I was in love.

__________________________

A/N

Okay, this kind of....sucked. I am going to finish this preference hopefully by tomorrow.

Vote, comment, follow! I am kind of new to making stories on Wattpad, but I read a lot of stories on here.

Anyone want a request? Just comment or you can inbox me! Doesn't matter! I will make ANY type of imagine. Do not be embarrassed! If you want it to be private then, just inbox me and tell me!

Okay! Thanks guys! :)