Dirty Harry Styles...with Louis...

It's been a year ever since you and Harry started dating. Yes, I mean THE Harry Styles. Harry was a true gift to you. You two never thought that you could be happier.

You just came home from the grocery store and when you walked through the door of the flat that you and harry lived in, it was completely silent and dark. Harry has been to the recording studio a lot, recording that new album that he was talking about, Take Me Home. You went into the kitchen to put the groceries down,where there was light, you saw a trail of white roses going out of the kitchen.

You decided to just put the groceries up later and follow the trail of flowers. I mean, who wouldn't? The trail went upstairs into the bedroom that you share with Harry. When you opened the door, there were candles lit everywhere. You were very confused. Harry was supposed to come home at 9:30. It was only 6:58. The trail continued into the bathroom, where you saw the love of your life in the bathtub.

"Harry, what are you doing here? I thought you were supposed to come home at around 9:30?" He stepped out of the bathtub and yes, he WAS naked but...I mean,... This is Harry we're talking about. He decided to get out of the bath, before slipping on his pants. Harry walked into the room.

I was thinking a lot about Harry's early arrival but I did not notice how the bedroom looked. The lights were dimmed and the same familiar roses were scattered across the floor. This is BEAUTIFUL. "Babe, chill out. Can't a guy spend some time with his girlfriend?" He step closer. "I just wanted to come home early... I was thinking of you when I was recording. Now I need help." He stated boldly. What the heck is he talking about? I think he noticed my confused face because he went behind me and started to rub my shoulders.

"You need help with what?" You questioned.

He just laughed and he pointed to the bulge in his pants. My eyes went wide. After a couple of seconds, I finally calmed down and a smirk decided to sketch across my face.

"What can I do to help?" I asked innocently.

He takes my hand and he grazes it lightly against his manhood. Oh my god. He lets out a loud moan.

He quickly unbuckles his pants, expecting more than just a rub. He motions for me to get on my knees while he's busy unbuckling his pants. I do as he says and I slowly bend down to get on my knees. Harry is done with his pants,so, he quickly yanks down his Calvin Klein boxers, leaving me speechless. Has he...grown? I let out a moan just at the sight of it and Harry smiles, confident with himself. He orders me to suck it and I do. He groans and he pulls on my hair.

"(Y/N)!!! Stop! I'm gonna cum!" I hear him yell down at me.

No, Harry. I'm not going to stop.

I push my thoughts aside as I completely ignore him. I suddenly feel the familiar liquid, trickling down my throat.

"OH MY GOD, (Y/N)!" Harry yells as his deep voice cracks with pleasure. He yanks my hair up, which causes me to stand up. He quickly picks me up and he slams me onto the bed. Hard. I moan from the pain and he quickly thrusts into me, filling me with pure pleasure. He keeps thrusting over and over a couple of times, while I am literally screaming my head off. Harry stops completely and he stares at me with wide eyes. My expression completely changes into confusion. Why did he stop?

"We forgot the condoms." He smiles before dipping down to kiss my nose. He makes me so happy. He quickly picks me up, refusing to pull of me. I quietly moan to myself. Just imagine someone carrying you while his penis is inside you. And he's walking around. Yeah... It's feels good.

"Shhh. Louis's going to be nhome any second." Oh, yeah. Louis lives here with Harry. I quickly nod. He grabs the box of condoms and he runs to the room as soon as he heard the door open. I hold my moans in as best as I can. It feels so gooooooddddd!

Harry and I are back in the room and he puts me on the bed. He opens up the condoms, slips them on his penis, and he slams back into me. As if knowing that I would scream, Harry covers my mouth as he continues to bring me to my climax. Harry and I are panting loudly.

"I'm about to-" before I could say it, I came on him. This drove him crazy and he came again for the second time. We both yelled each other's name in sync. Holy crap. My eyes widen as I look over Harry shoulder to see Louis standing in leaning on the doorframe, smirking. Harry forgot to lock the door!

Louis puts a finger over his lips to tell me to be quiet. I quickly nod and turn my head back to Harry. His eyes are closed tightly. I guess he's trying to get over his climax. Louis sees him, too and he tries to keep his laugh quiet. I have to admit, Harry looks kind of funny. Harry is finally done and he rolls over to the right side of the bed on top of the sheets, sprawled out on his stomach as he stares at the wall in front of him.

Louis quickly strips down. I thought he was just going to scare him! He motioned to his lips again and I nodded. He gets on the bed slowly, trying not to make any noises. I just watch him. Louis straddles Harry, over his butt, careful not to touch him with his legs. Louis leans over and he holds Harry's butt.

"Oh my god, (Y/N)." He moans into the pillow. This is so funny!

Louis puts his palm over his mouth to keep him from laughing. Then, he does the unexpected. He does his famous hip thrust into Harry's butt at a rapid speed! Oh. My. God

"(Y/N), that feels so- wait..." He pops his head up to see my face bright red, while I was lying next to him. Harry's eyes widen.

"What the hell?" Harry asks me. I can't take it anymore. I burst out laughing because Louis is still at it! Harry is panting and Louis is starting to sweat. This is so hot.

Harry stops what he's doing and he turns his body around to see Louis smiling down at him.

"WHAT THE F*CK!" Harry causes me to laugh even harder. I wish you were to see this!

"HI, HARRY!!!!!!" Louis yells happily at one of his best friends.

Oh. My. God. Harry looks so pissed!

HAHAHAHA!!!!!

____________

Oh my freaking god!!! This is so funny! I was actually laughing while I was making this!

This has got to be my best one yet!!!!

Ha.

Ha.

Ha.

It was dirty and funny at the same time!

Harry's face while he was coming down from his climax: >.<

Ha!

Make sure you check out my new fanfic. I only uploaded the prologue, but, whatever...

PLEASE FOLLOW AND VOTE FOR THIS IMAGINE!!!

I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER!

Sorry, I was hyper for a couple of seconds...

I LOVE YOU, MY LOVELIES!!! ;*

Ha.

-Laela <3

P.S. I still take requests...