One Direction Preference-First Kiss ( Zayn, Louis, Liam)

Zayn: You were at the gym with Zayn. He loves to work out and you decide that you want to join him. You're his girlfriend and want to make him happy by doing something that he loves. As soon as you step on the treadmill for the fifth time after your short water break, your legs gave out and you fell onto the floor. The fall was kind of hard so, this causes you to groan loudly. Zayn hears you and he rushes over to your side as soon as he turns around towards the sound of your voice. "Are you okay, (Y/N)?" Zayn asks eagerly. It kind of makes you happy to know that you have a caring boyfriend that is always by your side. "Yeah, I'm fine." It was true. It was like falling off of a bike that was going very fast. It didn't hurt that much. "Maybe we should go home. I'm tired myself." He let out a small chuckle.

Now, we are at home. I am in the kitchen cooking dinner and Zayn is watching T.V. I can't blame him. He has been rehearsing for their concert that they are having somewhere. Yes! I'm done cooking dinner!" Zayn entered the dining room as I was setting the food on the table. Before I could set his plate down on the table, he walked by me grabbing the plate and exiting the dining room to the living room." Lazy!" I yelled. Without a word, Zayn enters the kitchen and kisses me." Nevermind!" I yell again. All I can hear is a faint laugh coming from the living room.

________________________

Louis: You were at the movie theater with your best friend, Louis Tomlinson to see ( pick a movie!). Louis has been your best friend since the 2nd grade.

I am buying the snacks for the movie and Louis is looking for the seats. It is my turn to order so, I purchase a big tub of popcorn (Niall wants us to save some of the popcorn for him). I also buy a bunch of candy for the both of us. I know that our stomachs will hurt right after the movie. Once I walk in the room, I realize that the previews have been on for a long time. I look up and I see Louis jumping up and down, yelling my name. I rush up to the top row and I sit by him, so he will stop yelling.

While the movie is playing, I feel something heavy draping around my shoulders. I look to my right to see Louis staring at me. I wasn't even sure if he was paying attention to the movie. But then, he started to lean towards me. I thought that he wanted the popcorn so, I reached over to give it to him. Before he grabs it, he just smacks it out of my hand and it flys across the room onto a little girl and her father. Louis grabs my wrist and he drags me out of the theater. I groan in frustration because as soon as we step outside, the rain droplets fell one by one on me, slowly. Before I could say anything, Louis grabs my face and he kisses me. My best friend just kissed me."(Y/N), will you be my girlfriend?" I jump into his arms and tell him yes over and over again. I am dating Louis Tomlinson.

_________________________

Liam: My boyfriend, Liam and I were strolling around the local park. Not the type of park that has a bunch of playgrounds, but the kind that has the path that can go anywhere. Liam just came home from a world tour like...an hour ago. We decided that we should enjoy the weather while we can so, here we are. Liam and I stopped our journey and we sat down on the closest bench that we saw. We talked about what we were doing while he was away and I asked him a couple of questions about the tour. I guess I was talking too much because Liam kissed me. He kissed me for the first time. I was happy now.

_________________________

A/N

Hey guys! Sorry for the wait! One word, two syllables. Homework. Remember to vote,comment,follow and REQUEST!!! :)

Okay! Bye,guys!