Chapter 2

"Cumdump!"

After a long, tiring day of doing your assigned task, which in today's case was cleaning the stables. Not to mention the horrible morning you had in your training session, and what that asshole did to you. You couldn't believe it was time to finally head back towards the barracks. Your pants were stained with mud and dirt, and the rest of your clothes were sticking on to your body by sweat. Your smell doesn't help either, after hours of mucking out horses stalls, you reek of horseshit.

"Dinner time!" Ymer finds you at the entrance of the girls dormitory, Krista is following a step behind. A thought crosses your mind about how their close friendship is seeming to be a little bit too close lately, but then you brush that thought away.

None of my business. You think.

You shrug in response, indifferently, then you feel a tight tug at the spot between your shoulder blades. A tense. A reminder, and a price, your body has to pay because of your today's training stumble. "Not that hungry." You mutter in their direction as you keep walking.

"Aw!" You hear Ymir's mock, her head still following you as you pass them. "Are you really?"

You nod, trying to end whatever this is so you can head towards the bathrooms and scrub yourself clean. "Yes."

"Well, I get it, I guess. I mean, after today's scene, I wouldn't want to be seen either." Ymer snorts, then sniggers, moving her low ponytail from the back to the front, running her fingers through it as she gives you pitiful look. "Tough!"

Your feet stop and you close your eyes, cranking your neck backward, your chest lets out a long sigh. Then you turn to face her again. "Is that all?"

Ymer has always been a bitch to you, and to everyone else in this force. This was not surprising at all. For the past three years, you just learned to go with it, ignore it. And take the higher road.

"Do you think he stepped on horseshit before putting it on your head?"

You give her a fake smile, your hands already fisting. "You'll have to ask him that."

Ymer chuckles some more, one of her arms fly up to wrap around Kirsta's shoulder as she keeps laughing.

"Hey, stop it, that's rude!" Krista whispers and pulls at her arm, willing her to stop. Midst that moment, another girl walks up the girls barracks. You're not so sure if you've seen her before and it makes you furrow your brows in confusion. She couldn't be one of the new recruits. Because as far as you know, they're all kids. And she was a woman, probably same age as you are.

You look back at Ymer again. "Hey!"

She stops her jabbering with Krista and throws an annoyed glance at you.

You nod with your chin towards the girl who walked by in the distance. "Who is she?" You say, as your eyes stay glued to her as she passes you all and heads, also, towards the bathrooms.

Ymer snorts, then in a hushed tone, putting her palm up as if to cover her mouth sideways, she says. "The new commander's cumdump." Then she starts laughing.

"Huh?"

She nods, walking up to you now as if you were her best friend. Then she crosses her arms against her chest and keeps staring at the girl's back. Same as you. "Mhm." You hear her say. "His new subordinate for this year. More like an assistant, if you ask me. She knows nothing, I don't even know from where they got her. I think she got here from Wall Sina...."

Subordinate !!

Something clicks in you, and it sparks an idea inside your head your eyes almost pop from excitement.