Chapter 16

A Breath of Fresh Air

Kiss!

Soft, warm lips are tracing your nape, pressing tenderly, gently. There's a faint rush of breath, brushing your hair, tickling. Then a hushed. "Y/N..."

Your eyes flutter open against the bright light, you try to regain your senses. Your body is slumped, buried into a soft and warm mattress. Your head is pressed into the pillow and you're laying down on your stomach. Now you feel like you're being pinned into the mattress. Something warm and heavy is on top of you. Then...

Kiss!

Your shoulders instantly hunch up, and you giggle. Faint and short. A tingly sensation runs along your spine. Your eyes slowly close again as another shiver crawls all over your skin. Goosebumps rise under his grip. His hand starts moving, from your shoulder, along your arm, until it reaches your hand above your head and he threads his fingers with it. You squeeze back. "Hi!"

"Hmm..." His chest vibrates against your back, his mouth is still somewhere behind you. Then he presses his nose into the crook of your neck, breathing deeply. Then he whispers. "Did I wake you?"

You giggle again, his nose tickling you. His lips pressing over there as well, printing your skin tenderly with another kiss. Then you nod and lift your hips up, your ass knowingly pushing against his front. "You know you did!"

"Good." He murmurs, and you feel the wet graze of his teeth, biting you gently. Another shiver runs along your arms, it makes you squirm under him. Then he lets go of your neck with another kiss. "I need you awake." His words make a fluttery sensation in your stomach.

Your face frowns, then you finally open your eyes again. "May I know why?"

Erwin doesn't answer you. Instead, his body starts moving. He shifts his weight, lifting off and tugging at your body with him until you're stirring and laying on your back, your eyes locking with his immediately. Then he lowers himself on top of you until he buries his face into your neck once more. "Just because..." Then he bites.

"Ow!" And you start giggling once more. Your hands going up to hold his head into you. Your fingers weaving into his silky hair, you tug a little to try and push him back. "You miss me that much, sir?" You tease.

Your commander chuckles into you. His hot breath landing against the wet traces his lips just left. Then he moves his face up, eyes once again staring into yours. Soft blue. Then he lowers down and you hold your breath, feeling his mouth nearing your jaw. And he bites once again. Gently grazing your jaw bone. Then...

Kiss!

Another kiss there, then he moves his hand up to cup your jaw. "I'm hungry." He mumbles into your skin. His other hand coming down to hold your thigh, giving his body space between your legs. Then he pulls back, his eyes dancing between yours and your lips. He breathes out. "I'm starving."

"I-" You gulp, now watching him moving down. His face nearing the opening of the robe you slept in. "But!"

"I don't care." He says as he bites into the fabric, moving it slightly to the side. Then he buries his face there, between your breasts, and he plants one more soft kiss. "I don't mind." His hands starts moving away from your face and thigh, and down to the robe. You feel tugging, then it's completely opened. And your naked body comes into contact with his. Only now realizing that he is, also, naked and on top of you. You close your eyes immediately.

This's embarrassing...

"Open your eyes." He says, as if reading your thoughts from your flushed skin. And you do that quickly. Looking down at him to see him looking up at you. His mouth taking one of your breasts in. He starts sucking, all of it, into his mouth. Hungry. His other hand is already grabbing the other. He squeezes and your back uncontrollably arches up into him. You whimper.