00:3

ALABAMA PSLAM AMARI
NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK
APRIL 1, 2023
7:49 P.M

Alabama stood in her bathroom, in-front of her counter as she did her makeup. If was now later in the night as she got ready to go to the concert, for Adonis' birthday. Ziva stood right next to her as she got ready too.

It was Alabama and Ziva in the bathroom as Adonis, Kentrell and Kofi sat in the living room. The girls had been getting ready for thirty minutes, but they were almost done.

In the living room, Adonis, Kentrell and Kofi passed the blunt around throughout the three of them, as they waited. They were sat closest to the open window as they could - since Alabama had yelled at them not to stink her house up.

"Think I coulda had youu." Ziva sung in the bottom of the makeup brush she was holding, before she held it in-front of Alabama for her to sing next.

"All your exes mad too!" She sang into the end of the brush, with a smile on her face.

"Mane shut ya asses up! Fuckin' sound like a roosta wit' a sore throat." Kentrell shouted from the living room, before bursting into laughter with Kofi and Adonis.

Alabama playfully rolled her eyes, with a smile on her face. She had known Kentrell since he was fourteen, when he had first became friends with Adonis. Kentrell is two years older than Adonis, so he was twenty now.

Kentrell wasn't a bad looking guy, he was a dark skin, with shoulder length locs. His locs were partially bleached, so he had some blond and some of his natural dark, dark brunet. He had tattoos that covered his arms, neck and chest.

Kentrell always seemed to have a chain on him, a big chain. From what Alabama knew, he had multiple chains that he wore, one being 'OBLOCK', and the other one that she could remember was 'KDB'.

He always had Cuban link bracelets on both of his wrists, he had two huge diamond rings on his pinky's, and he had VVS diamond grills. It was obvious that he had money - of course he did.

All three of them did. The three were all rappers, big ones to be exact. They all had similar jewelry on that Kentrell had, Adonis just preferred not to wear it like the other two did. He knew that anything could happen at anytime.

It wasn't that he couldn't replace a piece of jewelry if it had gotten stolen, he most definitely could within a blink of the eye. But the jeweler that had made his pieces was one of his good friends, and he had passed away a couple months ago, so he stopped wearing them. But instead they're put up inside of his room.

"They're so fuckin' stupid. I should whoop their asses." Ziva rolled her eyes as she finger combed her bundles.

Alabama laughed as she closed her setting powder, "After the concert ma'am. Me, a college student that can barely feed herself didn't spend all of this money just for us to end up at the hospital before we could even go."

Ziva nodded as she put all of the products that she had used back into the drawer where Alabama kept it, "You right, you right. Especially not afta' we stay at that damn hospital all day every day."

Alabama brought the brush up to her under her eyes to blend it throughout her skin, "Rightt. That shit is too tiring and boring to spend Adonis' big eighteen there."