0:07

ALABAMA PSALM AMARI
BROOKFIELD PLACE MALL , (NYC)
MAY 6, 2023
3:08 P.M

Anya was quick to slap Ziva's hand down when she tried to put her phone up to the reader, "Stop tryna' pay, Z!"

She playfully mugged Ziva as she lightly pushed her out of the way, and paid with Apple Pay—courtesy of Davo.

The three girls have been out shopping all day, not having to pay for a single thing since Davo insisted that he paid for their stuff. Anya said that he wanted to make a good impression on his girls' girlfriends.

Ziva mugged her as they walked out of Chanel, "This shit feels wrong. Takin' this mans money and I don't know him like that."

"Trust me when I say this girl, we are not makin' a dent in his bank account. If I asked him to he'd Zelle me thirty bands right na'."

Alabama laughed, "So basically you sayin' that he's pussy whipped. You bitchin' this man out to us right now."

"That's exactly what I'm sayin! He'a do anything fa' me. He's insisting that he pays fa' all this. I promise y'all." She said as she carried the bags of designer brands in her hands.

Alabama gave her a look, "So first, he wants to pick us up and drop us off—then pick us up when we're done, then he wants to pay for everything that we're getting?"

Anya nodded as she pulled up her text thread with Davo, holding down on a gray text that read, 'Have fun lil mama nd don't come home till u spend what I gave you. I'ma see you later shordy. Text me when you about done and i'ma be otw.'

Alabama 'awh'ed' at the text before Ziva started to talk, "So basically he's ya man. Y'all locked in, y'all sharing blood, y'all got the same heartbeat, y'all in each others skin is what I'm gettin' from this."

Anya nodded, "Basically we're getting married, basically we're soul tied, basically I'm the only bitch he's ever goin' to look at until I die. But even after that I'ma make sure Duke lock him in a room with jus' pictures of me so I'll still be the only bitch he'a look at."

Alabama laughed, "Girl I wouldn't even be worrying, I see how y'all are. He ain' goin' nowhere."

Ziva made a hum of agreement, "How you get him like that? Have him talk ta' Kofi fa' me."

Anya laughed, "Right boo, I'll tell him when he get's us. He wanted me to invite y'all to a get together he's throwin'. It'a be real small and just his close crew and then us."

"When is it?" Alabama asked as she scrolled through the app she had where she could check her schedule for work.

"Next weekend. Y'all don't have to go if you don't want to, Ian gonna force you. Adonis' nd them said they was goin' though."

Alabama scrunched her face up, "Donny's cool wit' them like that? I thought it was his close friends."

Anya nodded, "Davo told me D's been cool wit' them. So Ion know why your brother wanted to keep his fine ass homeboys away from us all this time."

Ziva sighed, "He's always been stingy wit' them. I always see him and his crew on insta but he ain' eva' let us meet 'em."

"Y'all know he isn't like that. He don't want us near them without him around, yada yada yada. He thought he was safe with lettin' us kno' Kentrell and Kofi, jus' for him to find out you fuckin' with Kofi."