0:10

DUKE KYZIER DENNIS
HIS HOUSE (NYC)
MAY 31, 2023
3:22 P.M

"I don't get why you act like you hate me a'sum." Kasia smacked her lips, as she eyed Duke who wiped the counters down in his kitchen.

She rolled her eyes, "As if I didn't give you a whole ass child. Yo whole ass baby mama and you still actin' like this. Childish. Childish is what this is."

Duke threw the paper towel away before walking back over to the counter to get another towel off, to continue to wipe down, "Ian hate you. You jus' demand fa' shit 'nd it pisses me off. It'a piss anyone off."

Kasia let out a sarcastic, loud laugh, "Me askin' fa' money fa' yo child is 'demanding'? I could be a deadbeat—would yo ass like me to be a deadbeat? Would you finally be fuckin' happy Duke?"

He shrugged, "Man, wouldn't even bother me. You ain't even 'round Capri no longer than two days."

She slammed her hand down onto the counter, "Yeah, Kyzier! I have a fuckin' job! If you'd jus' pay me thirty a month—we'd be chillin'. We'd be happy, but now? I gotta ask you fa' money 'nd now you hate me. Just cooperate, baby."

He smacked his teeth as he put the paper towel roll back onto it's stand, and put the spray back underneath the sink, "Don't call me that lame ass shit. We ain' togetha' and we won't eva' be."

The kitchen went silent, as Kasia stared at him with a straight face, "Whatchu even need thirty bands fa'? Like—foreal foreal."

Kasia threw her head back in annoyance, "I needa' buy ha' clothes, food, toys—fuckin' everything Ky! You ain' buy ha' shit that she needs, but then you want me to buy alla' this shit. Yo motha know you actin' like this?"

Duke let out a chuckle, as he stared at her, "You lyin' as a muhfucker right now. You kno' I be spoiling her. You don't need thirty bands if you jus' going only spend two days wit' her a month. I kno' you use the money I send you on yourself. Think I'm stupid a'sum."

"If you're so much better than me—where she at? She's not even here. So where'd you send ha' off to? One of ya' hoe's house? You think it's okay to keep my daughta' 'round one of yo bitches? Only girl I want ha' around is me. Let me find out, Duke. Let me fuckin' find out you keepin' ha' around yo bitches."

"You kno' Ion bring anyone home. Let alone be fuckin' with anyone—you kno' Ion do that shit. Talking right outta yo ass right now. And you kno' shes with my ma. You wanna call her? Call her. Love her grandma moe' than you."

"Don't think she don't tell me 'bout the random opp asses you bring ta' yo crip. You think she don' tell me 'bout yo hoe ass? You got some nerve bringin' 'em to the house that I paid for." He added.

Kasia mugged him, "Who I bring into my house, is none of your business, Duke. You wanna be in my business so bad but you can't keep up wit' the business!"

He let out a short, sarcastic laugh, "You allowed ta' be up in my shit but I can't be in yours?"

"Yes, Duke. I'm a female, let alone a single mother. 'Cause God knows you don't do anything for her. I can express my needs and wants freely."

Before Duke could reply, the front door opened and the slapping of sneakers against the hardware floor echoed throughout the house—silencing the pair. It only took a couple of seconds before the tiny girl came running into the kitchen.