0:08

ALABAMA PSALM AMARI
ANYA'S APARTMENT (NYC)
MAY 13, 2023
4:42 P.M

"Y'all we have to get a move on before we show up late to his house!" Anya stressed to her two friends, as they sat in the mirror, erasing any imperfections with their makeup.

Ziva side-eyed her through the mirror, "It's way too early to be showin' up."

Anya put her overnight stuff in her new Louis Vuitton travel bag—courtesy of Davo. She shoved a black fuzzy pair of Balenciaga slippers into the bag, "No it's not, we gotta drive there, first. Then we have to help him get everything ready."

Alabama laughed as she clasped one of her necklaces on, "You're tellin' me he couldn't hire someone to set up? He's got alll this money but we're setting up?"

Anya nodded as she looked through her drawers making sure she didn't forget to grab anything, "That's my man—so I'ma treat him like it. That includes helping him wit' stuff like this. So c'mon before y'all find your own ride."

Alabama climbed off of the vanity, where she was sitting in-front of the mirror and doing her makeup. She put her products back into the white bag with pink flowers on it. She ran her tongue across her teeth as she went to the hangers that sat on the top of the shower.

"Why is it starting so early?"

Anya shrugged, "'Cause Davo's shit always goes throughout the night."

Alabama unhooked the hangers from the top of the glass, and took her outfit off of the hangers. She planned on wearing a hot pink bathing suit, and a grey and white stripped skirt. The jewelry of the night were beaded necklaces, silver and gold necklaces, colorful earrings, and a cuff bangle bracelet. She had a gold bag to carry around, to pull the jewelry together.

She had a new wig in—which she always seemed to. She had a side part with waves and curls going down her back. Anya was always offering to install new wigs on Alabama and Ziva, and who were they to say no.

Alabama stepped back into the room with the other girls with her outfit on, "Holy shit, you guys look so sexy. What the fuckk!" She laughed as she took in their outfits.

Anya was wearing a white corset that laced up in the front, and a low rise satin skirt. She had tan heels on and a gold bedazzled purse resting on her shoulder, "But where's your bathing suit, Ya Ya?"

Anya shook her head, "I am not getting in the pool—y'all know he lives in the Hamptons? I'ma put my ass in the sand, he's beachfront. Its so beautiful there y'all!"

Ziva gasped, "I want my pictures done on the beach, can we prioritize my pictures before we help him set up?"

An hour later, Alabama was setting all of the food out onto Davo's kitchen island, "Which picture's cuter, Bama?" Ziva asked as she contemplated which pictures to post, shoving her phone into Alabama's face.

Alabama squinted her eyes at the pictures, "Post both of them." She shrugged, as she placed the catered Chic-Fil-A and Wingstop onto the island.

"Are you sure? My ankles don't look weird, do they?"

Anya straight faced her, "Bitch your ankles are in the water, how's anyone going to see them?"