Chapter 9

Teagan's POV

Turning the shower on and letting the water run over my hand to make sure it's the perfect temperature before putting Audrey down on the floor. She looks up at me for a moment before looking down at the floor.

She stomps her little foot in the water, giggling when it splashes up at her. She continues to do this while I start washing my hair, except when I looked down to check on her she was gone. I feel my heart sink slightly as I panic trying to look for her.

Still drenched in water and naked, I walk away from the row of showers trying to look for her. "Audrey baby, where did you go?" I called out. Turning a corner I find a trail of little puddles of water the size of her little baby feet. Rolling my eyes I creep around the corner leading to the changing areas and see Audrey under the bench that Liz is currently sitting on, scrolling on her phone.

I try to stifle my laugh when I watch as Audrey crawls forward with her little naked butt in the air, she stops just before Liz's feet. She seems to be thinking before a huge grin crosses her face and she lunges forwards to tickle Liz's foot. My wife just about has a heart attack as she screams, pulling her knees up to her chest.

In her panic she successfully threw her phone across the room, I really hope it isn't broken. Finally being able to let out my laugh I come around the corner fully. "What the actual fuck was that" Liz looks deathly panicked at me. "Language" I sternly say, bending down, I scoop up a giggling baby. "Oh for god's sake, I thought it was a snake or something I don't even know." She breathes out with her hand over her heart.

"No running off little one, you made mama worried" I boop her nose when she looks about ready to cry. "You aren't a bad girl Ry Ry, you were just being silly huh" Liz contributes, standing to brush back some of the wet hair plastered to the baby's forehead.

I kiss Audrey's forehead, adjusting her to sit on my hip. I bounce her slightly before turning to continue our shower.

"We need to go clean that stinky bum of yours" I laugh. Audrey jolts her head up at me. Her face having furrowed brows and a wrinkled nose. I just about lost it seeing her cute face. "My bum no stinky" she demands, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Is to" I chuckle, taking a big exaggerated sniff. I make an icky face as I turn away from her. This makes her erupt into a fit of giggles. "Pee-ew that's super stinky" she shakes her head as she giggles, making her wet hair whip into her face.

Making it back to the showers I double check the water temperature before stepping into the water stream. I hold Audrey for a moment to get her wet again.

making sure Audrey is looking at me I make sure I'm looking serious when I explain. "Okay baby girl, mama's going to put you down to wash your hair okay? You need to stay here and not wonder, do you understand?"

She looks up at me with her big curious eyes but slowly nods. Satisfied that she understands, I put her on the floor.

Crouching down with some shampoo in my hands I start to work it through her hair, being careful to not get any soap in her eyes.

As I start scratching her scalp her eyes just about roll into the back of her head. Cooing at her cuteness, I instructed her to close her eyes and tilt her head back to rinse out the soap. Using a washcloth I start to wash off her body, being careful of her wrapped arm.

Satisfied with us both being nice and clean, I dry us off before I pick Audrey back up as I take us back to the changing room. "Look at my two clean princesses!" Liz beams, standing from her seat and coming over to us. She tucked her phone into her pocket so I assume she found it eventually.