Chapter 10

THANK YOU TO

@nightinmylight for the suggestion today <3

Liz POV

We have been at this hospital for over 48 hours now and I'm dying to get back home. We just left a week long visit from here and came back not even a day after leaving all because of my negligence.

I know Teagan keeps saying I saved her, it wasn't my fault, we both weren't looking... but I felt her wrist snap in my hand, I don't even know how to apologize to Audrey when she's big next. What if she stays slipped from this experience? I'd hate to be the cause of that.

Sighing, I sent off an email to my legal director. We just had an ugly case come in from this polyamorous couple who are each individually fighting for the custody of the children.

I know I'm needed back at my office soon but I hate the thought of leaving my wife and baby behind right now.

Putting my phone down I rub my hands down my face to wipe away my exhaustion. "Baby, you alright?" Tea's voice is just a whisper as she has Audrey doing skin to skin on her chest. She's still just as tiny as when we came in late yesterday afternoon.

Looking at my girls, I nod. "Yeah, just a big case came in at the office and I'm not looking forward to returning to work" I breathe out. Teagan gives me a look of empathy, she's been through this before and knows how stressful these kinds of cases can be.

Audrey begins to whine and wiggle around on Teagan's chest. "When was her last feed?" I question, standing out of my chair to come see my babygirl.

Tea runs her fingers through what little baby hairs Audrey has on her head. She's such a dotting and loving mother. The only look she gives Audrey is the pure love of a mother who would sacrifice anything for her baby.

"She ate around 3 hours ago so she's due for another feeding at her age and size" Smiling at Audrey as I see her little glossy eyes begin to open. She isn't looking at anything in particular, just staring off into space.

I watch as my wife adjusts Audrey on her chest to line her up to feed. Audrey just lays there barely keeping her eyes open. "Do you need help, my love?" I offer. My wife shakes her head, grabbing her breast and rubbing the nipple across Audrey's closed lips.

"Come on babygirl, I know you must be hungry" I chuckle when I see Tea squeeze some of the milk out, only for Audrey to lick it off her lips and keep her mouth shut. Teagan sighs but I know she's finding this amusing.

We wait a moment before Audrey yawns real big allowing Teagan to shove her nipple into her mouth and adjust her latch. Almost instantly does Audrey begin her suckling. My wife and babygirl just relish the moment of looking at each other. "There we go sweet girl" Tea coos. We just watch on as Audrey drinks down her milk.

"She's gotten so much better at feeding, I'm impressed" I whisper to Tea. She nods and hums in acknowledgement, not once taking her eyes off of Audrey. I gently rub my wife's shoulders in a slight massage, her head goes back as she breathes out in appreciation followed by a small moan of pleasure.

I'm not going to lie, but since dealing with Audrey we haven't had sex in over a week and I know I'm not the only one feeling a bit needy. Clearing my throat from my thoughts of my wife in bed, she looks up at me with a suspicious look. "What was that noise for?" She questions, her voice laced with amusement and understanding. She just wants my verbal answer. I roll my eyes and go to sit back in my seat next to hers. "I think you know well enough"

She scoffs out a laugh and turns back to Audrey who is very lightly grabbing a fist full of Teagan's breast. "That doesn't hurt does it? I don't remember Kai doing that" I frown slightly. Tea just smiles and shakes her head.

Little Skipperजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें