Chapter 6

"Stay" Heeseung said again, urging you to stay with him for the night. 

He gripped onto your arm tighter, slightly pulling you towards him. It was late and you knew it would be a bad idea to catch public transport alone. And more importantly, you didn't want to put anyone else in danger by having them drive in this thunderstorm. But staying with Heeseung in his apartment seemed like a terrible idea. Who knows what will pop into his mind when he's half asleep. And what if you started thinking weird. As much as you trust yourself, self-control is a little low when you're around Heeseung. 

"Fine...but only because it's late and storming outside." You said, not wanting to give him the wrong impression. The last thing you wanted was for him to think that you actually wanted to be staying over at his place. That would mean that you're interested in him, which you're not. Not in the slightest. 

"Great! I'll get a room ready for you...or do you wanna sleep with me?" He smirked as he leaned against the wall. There it is, the usual flirty Heeseung. You knew you couldn't entertain this sort of behaviour, but something about his flirting gave you butterflies. 

"Lee Heeseung, control yourself" You both laughed at how desperate he was. He finally let go of your hand, and started walking towards the hallway of his penthouse. You followed him towards the guest room. 

Heeseung quickly got to work, changing the sheets and making the bed look super comfy. As you sat on the small couch in the guest room, you realised you hadn't texted Hannah back. 

---------------------

MESSAGES - Hannie Bahng 💜

Y/N: hans im sorry

Y/N: we ended up talking and i completely lost track of time

Y/N: im staying here tonight

H: Y/N WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUUUUUU????

H: ITS BEEN LIKE TWO DAYS SINCE YOU GUYS SAW EACH OTHER AGAIN AND YOURE ALREADY STAYING AT HIS PLACE SJHGJDK I HATE YOU 

Y/N: i dont want you driving here in this storm and its way too late for public transport

Y/N: you know i would never stay here voluntarily

H: ik ik i just- 

H: are you sure you want to stay there with him??

H: i can call an uber for you if you dont want me to drive

Y/N: nah thats okay hannah

Y/N: its not safe for anyone ill be back home as soon as i can

H: okay okay stay safe

H: and call me if anything goes wrong okay 

Y/N: i will! now go get some sleep

Y/N: sorry for stressing you and wony out

H: its okay y/n at least youre safe

H: good night!!

H: text me in the morning