Chapter 7

"WHAT THE HELL HEESEUNG?" You yelled out, facing the wall in Heeseung's room. 

Heeseung dropped the pan he was holding, shocked by your voice. He almost runs over to his room, genuinely concerned as to why you were yelling out at him. But once he walked into his room, he realised what you were looking at. He just stood next to you, waiting for you to say something. 

On his wall was a massive framed photo, of you and Heeseung kissing from high school. You didn't care if he had other pictures of you with your friends and his friends, but this one was crossing the line. And it was huge. It almost filled half the wall, and there was no ignoring it. It felt like an invasion of your privacy. Even though you did take that photo at some point, you didn't want it anywhere now. You weren't with Heeseung, so there was no reason for him to have that in his possession, let alone framed up in his room.  

"What is wrong with you?" You said, pointing at the photo. 

"I know it looks weird, but I swear, I just liked the photo. It was taken nicely, so I wanted it framed. That's all..." Heeseung said, trying to defend himself. 

"No, that's not all. You didn't ask for my permission. That is a personal  image of me! I don't care if you're in it too. We're not together, you shouldn't have pictures of me." You said, deeply disturbed by the fact that Heeseung didn't see anything wrong with it. 

You started walking out of Heeseung's room, and into the guest room. You walked over to the side table and grabbed your bag. Then into the bathroom, grabbing your dress and shoes. Heeseung followed you into the room, watching as you hurriedly grabbed your things. You closed the bathroom door, to change back into your dress. When you walked out, Heeseung was standing in the door way. You placed Heeseung's clothes that he lent you onto the bed, and walked to the door. Heeseung quickly moved out of the way, letting you walk in front of him. 

"I'm sorry, y/n, please. I didn't realise that you'd be so hurt about this!" Heeseung apologised, as he followed you into the living room. He was practically begging for you to acknowledge him. 

"Hurt? That's what you think? Heeseung, this is a breach of my trust. When we broke up, I believed that you'd delete any pictures of me and you. This isn't about my feelings, this is about what you think is acceptable for exes." You almost yelled, as you were putting on your heels so that you could leave. You got up, walking towards the front door. But Heeseung quickly got in front of you, blocking you from leaving. 

"Move..." You said, trying to get past him. 

"Let me make it up to you.....please" Heeseung pleaded. 

"Move out of the way, Heeseung!" You tried to hide your fear, by speaking louder and more demandingly. Even though Heeseung wasn't scary, something about the situation made you feel very uncomfortable. Heeseung obliged, and opened the door for you. He walked out first, then let you out. You walked through the hallway, with Heeseung following you. 

"Stop following me!" You said, slightly aggravated. 

"You can't leave without me....You need this." Heeseung pulled out the card that he'd used last night to get you up to the penthouse. 

You let Heeseung walk in front, keeping your distance from him. You saw him tap onto the elevator signals like he did last night, with the card. He walked into the elevator, then put his hand out to stop the door from closing before you got in. The elevator ride was basically silent, neither of you saying anything. Once you got to the floor below, you quickly walked to the other elevator, trying to get rid of Heeseung. But he still managed to get into it before the door closed. 

"At least, let me drive you home....your phone's dead. I don't want something bad to happen to you..." Heeseung said. 

"No thanks. I am fully capable of making it home safely." You said bluntly. You knew it was partially a lie. With your phone dead, going home would be a lot harder. But you had money in your bag and that should be enough. 

Once you reached the ground floor, you quickly exited the apartment building. Heeseung was still following you, pretty much nagging you to let him drive you home. But you didn't want anything to do with him anymore. 

Luckily for you, Heeseung's apartment building wasn't too far away from a main road. He was still walking behind you, but not talking. It seemed like he just wanted to make sure that you'd get back home safely now, rather than trying to convince you that he didn't do anything wrong. Once you reached the main road, you motioned for a taxi. You quickly got in, telling the driver your address. As you drove off, you could see Heeseung standing on the side of the road, watching you leave. He looked defeated, but what he did was beyond acceptable. 

---------------------

Your driver got you home safely, and you quickly paid for the ride with the leftover money in your bag. You didn't even bother asking for the change, you just wanted to go back home. You practically run towards your apartment. Once you got to the door, you searched your bag for your keys, then unlocked the door. You took your heels off, and placed your bag on the table that was near the entrance. 

"y/n? Is that you?" You heard Hannah's voice coming from the kitchen. She walked over to the entrance and saw you standing there. 

"I'm so glad that you're..." Hannah was cut off, as you abruptly hugged her. Your eyes filled up without you even realising, and you just stood in silence. 

How could he be such a jerk? The Heeseung you knew would never do that! But maybe he's changed. Time does crazy things to people, and maybe it had done crazy things to Heeseung as well.