𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑦

SONG:

Lost in the fire - The Weeknd

"i'm tired of being home alone

used to have a girl a day

but i want you to stay"

"YOO WHAT'S GOING ON IN HERE?!" andy came barging through the door. The two teens quickly pulled away from each other and aaron went on the other side of the room.

"Were you guys just about to kiss?" andy asked them. They just stared at the ground avoiding andy's eyes and each other's. "That's so gross at least go somewhere where i'm not gonna walk in." "Well maybe you should just learn what knocking is." avery said while rolling her eyes.

"So you guys together now?" andy asked crossing his arms with a smirk. Avery sighed and tried pushing him out. "I'll leave if you give me an answer!" andy said shoving her hands away.

"ugh! fine yes we're together. can you leave now?" avery admitted. Andy let out a chuckle and dragged aaron out of the room. "wait what are you doing?" avery asked as she watched her twin drag her boyfriend out of her room.

"I'm borrowing him for a sec. don't worry i'll bring him back." andy laughed at his own joke. Avery groaned in annoyance at how dumb he is.

AARON'S POV:

"Yo what are you doing" i asked andy as he dragged me away from avery's room. Andy grabbed my shoulder and turned me around. "If you ever. and i mean EVER. hurt my sister.. then i will literally run you over and drop your body at the bottom of the ocean." andy said to me.

I stood there a bit taken aback. I wanted to start laughing so hard but i didn't want him or anything to ruin avery and i's relationship. "uh yep! got it." i said to him.

"Ok you can go back to her. No funny business." he said glaring and pointing his finger at me. "Alright alright i promise" i laughed. Andy grabbed my arm and started dragging me back into my girlfriend's room.

"Ugh finally you guys took forever what were you talking about?" avery asked as she took my hand and dragged me to sit beside her on the bed. "Uh just.. you know. guys stuff.." andy said trying to make something up on the spot.

She looked very unconvinced by what he said and she looked over at me to see me trying to hold on my laughter. "Well alright bye andy." she said as she got up and pushed his chest until he was out the door. She came back and sat down beside me again smiling.

"You had her phone the whole time?" "No she was lying." stacy and lydia said as we were all walking at lunch. "The audacity." "Oh the monster." I heard as i saw kym, megan and anya walking up to us.

"Guys can we sit outside? It's a nice day." Stacy asked as lydia instantly refused. "I mean, i definitely could use some colour." nikki said and i chuckled at her. "Yeah it's true" i said.

"Is that Tory Burch?" i looked up and saw kym, megan and anya talking to lydia. megan and anya smiled and waved at me as kym was staring at lydia and her skirt. "Oh no, it's Walmart. I got this and a water bottle for only $12." nikki said and i felt embarrassed for her that she thought kym was talking to her.