𝑆𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑑 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒

SONG:

Steal my girl - One Direction

"Everybody wanna steal my girl

Everybody wanna take her heart away

Couple billion in the whole wide world

Find another one 'cause she belongs to me"

SHE KNOCKED ON HIS DOOR AND HE OPENED IT STRAIGHT AWAY. Avery was about to say something but no words came out. Aaron didn't say anything either. Instead they just stared into each others eyes until...

They both leaned in, their lips meeting. Aaron wrapped his hands around her waist pulling her closer to him. Avery wrapped hers around his neck, playing with the hair at the nape of his neck.

Their lips moved in sync, perfectly fitting each other's like a puzzle piece of as if it was meant to be. Aaron pulled her closer again as if it was even possible for her to be any closer to him.

Avery started pulling away for air but Aaron pulled her back crashing their lips together again. She chuckled against his lips, causing him to smile into the kiss.

He moved his hands up and down Avery's waist making her feel butterflies swarming around in her stomach.

They eventually pulled away from each other, lips swollen and breaths heavy. Aaron smiled at Avery and grabbed her hand leading her into his house and up to his room.

Avery looked around and realised there was no car in his driveway so his parents must not of been home.

He closed his door and led her over to the bed and sat them both down. He got up and got his laptop and blankets and handed the laptop to her.

"You can choose what we watch." He smiled warmly at her. Avery felt her cheeks beating up at how cute he is. She couldn't believe that they just kissed.

She chose to watch The summer I turned Pretty and she got snuggled up in the blanket while Aaron walked around to the other side of the bed and lay down beside her.

He wrapped his hands around her waist and laid his head on Avery's chest placing a light kiss on her neck.

She wrapped her arms around his neck one of them finding their way into his hair playing it. She loved the way his hair felt in between her fingers. His curls were one of her favourite things about him.

After about 2 episodes Avery started falling asleep which Aaron noticed so he decided to pluck up the courage now and ask her.

He lifted his head from his spot on her chest which woke her up a bit. "Ave." He said tapping her shoulder lightly. She woke up and smiled sleepily at him.

"Hi" she said looking up at him as he smiled back at her. "Hey." Aaron said back. "I wanna ask you something but you have to hear me out okay?"

Avery nodded sitting up. Aaron took a deep breath and started talking again.

"Okay so recently we've been getting very close and flirty like we used to be and we just kissed like an hour ago and I like you. I never stopped liking you Ave. I wanna give us a chance again. I promise i'll be the best boyfriend ever please just give me a second chance Avery."