𝑇𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑜𝑟

SONG:

traitor - Olivia Rodrigo

"You betrayed me

And i know that you'll never feel sorry

For the way i hurt"

AVERY GOT A TEXT FROM STACY ASKING her to come over so they could work on their mitzvah projects and their torah portions. She accepted the offer and told stacy she'd be there in about 10 minutes.

About 10 minutes later avery walked in to see stacy getting mad at ronnie and zara over something and Bree told them to leave her alone. "Oh hi avery i didn't know you were coming!" bree said once she noticed avery standing there.

"Hey avery" "hii avery" ronnie and zaara said. "yeah i just got here" avery said back to bree as she waved to ronnie and zaara. "Come on" stacy said as she grabbed avery's arm and dragged her up to her room.

When they got there stacy dropped her bag down and took out her phone getting the voicemail of the lady speaking up. "Okay listen and see if i get it right and if i don't then help me please" stacy told avery as she sat down on her bed.

Stacy and the recording both started singing in sync as avery watched and listened closely to see if there would be any mistakes she needed to help with.

"Vayar Aharon vayiven mizbayach l'fanav vayikra Aharon." the recording continued as stacy messed up. "Ugh. Oh my god" stacy said getting upset that she couldn't get it right.

"It's okay just try it again" avery told her trying to make stacy feel a little bit of encouragement. Stacy nodded and put the recording back to the start. "Vayar Aharon." stacy started pronouncing the words very over exaggerated but she slipped up as the recording kept going again.

"What the heck?" stacy said stopping the recording. "Maybe you just need to write it out and learn it word by word?" avery said trying to think of ways to help stacy learn it.

"Hm maybe. I'll do it later i'm sick of this right now." stacy said as she sat up and got her laptop out of her bag. She sighed as she opened it up while avery moved closer to her to see what she was doing.

"Lydia's entrance video? You're still gonna make it after what she did to us?" avery asked in confusion. "Hell no." stacy smirked as she thought of the perfect idea.

She closed the video and went onto her files called "Lydia videos". She opened it and avery laughed as she read some of the titles of the many videos stacy had saved.

Stacy hesitated but decided to click into the file called "Lyd and her horny dolls" and they both started giggling when they watched it.

They heard stacy say in the recording, "If that was you and a boy, what would you do?" and lydia started making her dolls kiss each other.

Stacy smiled and clicked into another file called "Shake dem cherries!" which was lydia with two weird stuffed things that looked like cherries as they were held up by her shoes.

"Let's get a closeup of that one" stacy said on the recording as she went closer to one of the cherries. "Hmm. Look at that. Mmm, mmm, mmm." lydia said in the video as the girls started laughing in the video as did stacy and avery in real life.

Stacy kept clicking in and out of more embarrassing videos of lydia as the two girls both watched them and started laughing each time.

They were things like Lydia sniffing her shoes. "Why do you always do that?" "Because i like the way my feet smell!" stacy asked as lydia replied in the video.