𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑒

SONG:

You belong with me - Taylor Swift

"I'm the one who makes you laugh

When you know you're 'bout to cry

And I know your favorite songs

And you tell me 'bout your dreams

Think I know where you belong

Think I know it's with me"

AVERY SAT IN KYM'S BEDROOM GETTING ready for Stacy's Bat mitzvah. Anya and Megan were getting ready together at Anya's house and were going to meet Kym and Avery there.

The three girls did not want to go at all but Avery had managed to convince them all to go since Stacy was her best friend.

"I can't wait for the party. Is Andy going? Is Aaron going? Oh my gosh, do you think Lydia's going? Did Stacy even invite Lydia? Are they friends again? I know you and Lydia are but-"

Kym got cut off by Avery popping one of the balloons she still had in her room from her Bat Mitzvah.

"You need to calm down. Yes, Andy is going which is gross that you guys are together but i'll get over it I guess." Avery rubbed her arm as Kym punched it.

"Yes, Aaron is going. I don't know if Lydia is going or if Stacy invited her because I don't think they are friends again yet. Her mom might not know so she could've just invited her anyway like I did." Avery continued.

Kym put her brand new pair of earrings and her Gucci ring on while she sprayed some perfume.

Avery finished putting on her heels as she sprayed some perfume on herself too and put her necklace on.

"Okay, are we ready to go?" Kym asked picking up her phone as she stood up from her vanity.

"I think so, I have all the stuff I need and my mom is dropping my stuff over after so I can sleep over.

"Okay perfect, let's go!" Kym started squealing as she was so excited to finally go.

Kym's mom pulled up outside and parked the car while Kym and Avery were practically getting out while she was still driving.

"I cannot wait!" Kym yelled as she walked quickly to the entrance waving politely at Stacy's mom and dad but not really acknowledging Stacy as she walked up to Megan and Anya while Avery started talking to Stacy.

"Are you ready to do this? Hey, by the way, did you invite Lydia?" Avery asked lowering her voice for the last part because Bree and Danny were right beside them.

"Yeah, but I don't think she's coming." Stacy replied in a sad tone.

"She'll come, I know she will. Don't even worry about it." Avery gave Stacy a hug to comfort her.

Stacy thanked her and gave her a tight lipped smile as more guests came for Stacy to greet.

Avery took that as her cue to leave so she walked in and started walking towards her friends.

Andy and Aaron weren't there yet. They were probably at Aaron's playing dumb video games or something like they always do.

Avery looked around in awe. It was amazing. Everything fit the theme and it was exactly the way Stacy had dreamed it.