"𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟?!"

SONG:

Style - Taylor Swift

"And when we go crashing down, we come back every time

'Cause we never go out of style, we never go out of style"

AVERY AND STACY WERE CURRENTLY shopping for their Bat Mitzvah dresses with their moms together.

They had to try on the most ugliest dresses but Avery had somehow managed to convince her mom to let her get a cute red dress. She remembered Aaron saying red looked hot on her.

(It's kind of like the dress Stacy gets just a little different and obviously red.)

Since Avery had already picked out her dress she had to wait on Stacy to pick hers now.

So that meant helping Stacy's mom pick up all the dresses she was throwing back out yelling stuff like "That one's way too big on me."

Her mom asked her to try the strapless causing Stacy to groan in response.

"How's Lydia's entrance video coming along?" Bree asked Stacy.

Avery froze. She knew Stacy hadn't did anything for the video except add embarrassing videos of Lydia to it while Avery was over at her house.

Avery silently prayed hoping Stacy could come up with a good excuse and keep them both out of trouble.

"I finished it this weekend." Stacy called out. Avery let out a breath she didn't even realise she was holding.

Stacy and her mom started bickering back and fourth over her dresses so Avery decided to just walk away.

Avery went over to her mom who was at the counter paying for her dress and having a conversation with the sales woman.

She looked back over to her best friend and started sniggering when she saw the dress she came out wearing.

Stacy looked so upset and uncomfortable yet her mom seemed to love it.

She saw Stacy start holding a pink dress like her own and hoped Bree would say yes and not make Stacy embarrass herself in front of the school even more than she already has.

But it looked like Bree had her mind made up about the dress Stacy was wearing now as she sent her back in to change.

Melissa had finally finished talking to the woman at the counter until Stacy and Bree walked up behind them and waited for them to be done.

Melissa paid for the dress once she saw Bree waiting and let her pay for Stacy's.

Avery and Stacy started slightly wondering off looking around the store until something, or rather some one caught both of their attention.

It was Lydia. They both stood staring at their old best friend as she saw them and immediately looked away from them.

They both realised they were staring and walked back to their moms asking if they could go.