𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑠

SONG:

You and I - One Direction

"You and, we don't wanna be like them

We can make it 'til the end

Nothing can come between you and I"

AVERY WAS LAYING IN HER BED UPSET about the argument with lydia. Her and stacy were texting each other asking if lydia had said anything to either of them.

Avery found out that she had sent some to stacy but she never sent any to avery herself. She had sent stacy messages like "Please! we need to talk" and "This isn't my fault." when everyone knows it was her fault.

Avery decided to put her phone down and try to get some sleep which she found quite hard but managed in the end. The next morning she got up and did her usual routine then left.

She met aaron outside the school. "hey" he said smiling warmly at her as he grabbed her hand and interlocked it with his. They walked in and stood by one of the poles with kym, megan and anya.

Avery looked around in search for her friends when she saw tara and nikki run up to stacy looking frantic.

She couldn't quite hear their conversation but when she saw them all look over at the makeout closet and stacy's face dropped, she followed their gazes and gasped.

Andy was walking out with his arm around lydia. Avery could not believe this. not only did he ruin avery's friendship with lydia but he also ruined stacy's and he didn't even care about it.

Avery and andy hadn't spoke a word to each other ever since the whole incident happened. Avery glanced over to stacy to her see her looking upset and when she looked back to andy and lydia she saw lydia turn around and stare at stacy with a blank stare as if she didn't exist.

Avery decided to go over and see how stacy was feeling after seeing that so she told aaron as she gave him a quick peck and walked over to her friends.

As she went over she heard tara say "You guys went to the ledge with andy?" tara and nikki stared at stacy in disbelief. They would've expected avery to go there since she had been before because of her brother but also now that she was with aaron.

Stacy didn't really know what to say and had to make something up on the spot "Oh, it's just the ledge. It was last minute." Avery honestly felt bad for tara and nikki. They looked so sad that they weren't invited and avery swore to herself she was gonna invite them next time she went.

Avery met up with aaron again so they could walk to class together like they did every day. They didn't even realise they were late until they walked in giggling about something and realised everyone was already in their seats and class had started.

"Come on guys. Take your seats. Try not to be late next time please." rabbi rebecca said. "Today we're going to be talking about tikkun olam." avery felt her phone vibrate in her pocket so she secretly took it out and checked it.

Aaron❤️
u look really pretty today💕

Avery blushed and she looked beside her to aaron and saw him smiling widely at her. She mouthed a thank you to him and he just smiled even bigger than before as a reply.