Chapter 2: Revenge has begun

In the next morning, you woke up doing your chores for the Yuji estate. You promise Sakari to clean the house before you meet up with Ada.

You were hoping your brother would return to the tournament of the King of Fighters. You're big brother is a good friend with Kyo Kusanagi. Even though they enjoy fighting as much as they did so much damage.

As you were sweeping the dirt you greeted everyone who are very nice seeing you in the Yuji household. And it was all thanks to your favorite brother Kyouwa.

And the sweet peaceful moment has ruined when the hot water has run out.

"Ms. Landlady!' the neighbor shouted for Sakari.

Sakari opens her windows looking down at the man.

"Do you have any idea what happen to the water?"

Sakari speed walk and came down to scold everyone. "Water ain't so free. You talk a lot for someone who doesn't pay his rent." she retorted.

"But I'm in the middle of a shampoo." the guy says momentarily.

"You think that's a problem?" she roll her eyes. "Fine. From now on, no water on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Water ration Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. I just love hearing you fools complain. Assholes!" she sarcastically says then been greeted by her other neighbors.

"Good morning, Mistress Sakari!"

"Just pay your rent, or I'll burn your shop down." she threatens. then the nice guys smiles and  run away.

Then she glare at the funny guy did a girly pose .

"What's so funny? Rent's no laughing matter, fairy!"

The other guy just playfully cries and go back to his bar.

Then she directs the guy carrying  a bunch of bags as she scoffs. "Hah, serves you right you're a coolie! Months overdue and not even a 'good morning.' You'll be a coolie for life."

You sigh at your sister-in-law. It's just a morning routine for her and everyone was just giving her crud even though it's a job for keeping the workers moving.

Before Sakari went back to do her business she went back to the guy who was taking a bath who was standing there like a total dumb-dumb as she smack him from behind with full force passing out.

"There's your shampoo, you little prick." she sneers.

You watch as Sakari find Nian Yang Xiao. A friend with you big brother who was looking for something. "Hey! What took you so long with the congee, Yang Xiao?"

"I stopped to help an old lady cross the street." Nian Yang Xiao replied

"And just what are you doing here?"

"Checking for Peeping Toms." Yang Xiao  ask the woman inside the bath house. "Excuse me, was there a peeping tom spying on you?" the angry woman points at him. "Yo! Don't point fingers without proof. Did you see that? She's crazy."

Sakari was no fool because all the evidence was a lip print on his cheek. Looks like she knows who's the real peeping tom.

And guess what happens next...

Oh yes....Sakari beat him up aggressively until she throws him outside as he falls to the ground near your feet and then the added bonus she threw the rose pot until it cracks.

They guy who was taking a bath decided to poke him with a stick as Yang Xiao waves his hand to shoo him away.

"Go away." he muffled his groaned.