Chapter 9: Unreasonable

You finally made it home for 3 days straight. You've been reconnecting with Frank Castle along the way and wanted to spend time for a bit, but the reunion won't last long when he told you that he got a call from a job that he has to take down.

It was sad that he had to go so soon, but you offer two days before he goes which he oblige to your offer.

It was great you two spoke often once you and your brothers unpack the car and head back to the household.

You still held onto Frank's arm leading him in the house, while getting the keys and let him inside. He thanked you as he set his suit case aside and took off his jacket and put it in the hanger.

"Can I get you anything else?" you offer.

"Nah, but mind if I had a glass of water?"

"I'll go fetch it." You went in the kitchen and grab a pitcher and pour a cup for him and went back hearing a sudden argument outside.

"Hey stop! Who allowed you to barge in like that?!"

"(Y/n)! I know your here! Come out and show yourself!"

Those voices sound like Sakari trying to get Anakin out when you rush outside and hand Frank the cup and your theory was correct.

Anakin was barging in your home uninvited when Caitlyn and Sakari were push to the ground by him when they were trying to kick him out.

Luckily your brothers came and hauled them up on their feet.

You were not expecting him to march right in when all you want was to catch up with Castle as he was walking behind you.

"What's going on?" you started to ask.

"(Y/n), bad news." Caitlyn came forward in such anguish. "You and Sakari have been kicked out as Homeroom teachers. And I've been kicked out of the Enforcers."

You gasp from hearing this when you look to your side seeing Sakari look down in at her feet proving that it's all true.

You were in incredulously in disbelief staring Anakin. "You got my sister and me kicked out?"

"I did what needs to be done." Anakin walks slowly inches towards you. "I seem to recall you just trying to get close to one of my kids. And then you try to stab my son with scissors in class....just how much of a shitty slut are you, (Y/n)?" he growled.

"Luke's not hurt, did you really think I would take things too far?" you retorted.

"Don't you address his name."

"No point it getting in my face when Luke might be your down fall for your damn wife." you challenged.

"You-!"

"Enough, we can settle our conversation aside." You dismissed. "My family are tired and we've been riding home for 3 days. It's best that we recharge ourselves and then we can discuss this tomorrow."

Anakin huffs in annoyance and turn around before giving a nasty look on Kyouwa who was no phased by his glare and left out.

You scoff and shook your head how much Skywalker's attitude can effect your hatred when all those years of not knowing the real truth and the reason you fought back.

Vi walk slowly to you getting concerned. "Are you okay?"