Chapter 3: Dissociate

You once recall the past when Padme's friends bullied you. They dump food all over your books. They brought you back to Padme and burn your legs. Limping so painfully to escape you ask to someone to save you.

Though even then you end up in betrayal.

"All those with feet that walked upon next to yours, they ready themselves to inflict such pain....The lips that curled up with you when you laughed at others. All the eyes that looked on with no compassion..... All their disgusting hands that held blood of yours, that broke me to pieces.... And your soul, which laughed joyously through all of it....will be you're last. I will never show forgiveness. And for that....there shall be no glory."

You still stand there at the grand ceremony for the K.O.F as Sakari stood beside you. Vi was still gazing at you with longing. She wanted to talk to you so badly, getting to make up the things she couldn't  do to help you.

Padme threw her bouquet of flowers to the side and march towards you as she was about to slap you across the face Sakari's reflex caught her his and push her back.

Vi was angry to think the Senator would try to hurt you again. As she was about to strangle her Caitlyn stops her from pursing it.

Padme screams at you. "You damn bitch!" Anakin made his way and calm his wife down.

"Let go."

"Why are you acting like a high schooler?"

"Let Go!" she push him away and glared at you.

Sakari pushes you behind her and glare back with coldness. "I see that your dreams have come true, Senator Amidala. Pretty much like you have a decent job right now, and you married Skywalker when you were young and pretty. Are you really living a happy life?"

Sakari scoffs and continues. "You've got what you wanted. Right, Padme?"

 Padme was rendered speechless as to how in the world did she know. It must've been you who was spying on her.

Well you were spying on her last night.

"Wat the hell are you trying to do?" Padme demands an answer from you as you still remain silent. "Speak up mute! It has to be you! You must've see that article about my marriage!"

"What the hell do you want from me? Answer me bitch! I know you can!" she was about to attack you as Sakari pushes her away.

"Please do not touch my sister-in-law." Sakari spoke calmly.

"Get out of the way!"

"Hey, hey!" Anakin wraps an arm around his wife. "Are you seriously going against the stronghold of assassins? You are not to kill her right here and now. There's a crowd of kids outside. Be the bigger person. She's still a kid. An angry little kid."

Sakari sighs. "You people really haven't changed at all. And neither has your friendship. I quite envy you."

Another guy stood by Anakin checking you out. The guy is name is Akuji. "Well, you and (Y/n) changed a bit. Back in high school, she was in cute pictures. And she seems to be more colorful in lavender." he smirks licking his lips.

You huff a little as Sakari smirks back. "Is that so? Well it does take a lot of effort to find a perfect fashion to match her color. We should get going, (Y/n). If that is alright?" She glance coldly towards Padme. "We shall be looking forward to your next conference, Senator Amidala. You don't mind that my little sister can watch, no?"

Padme just kept on glaring at you as you weren't phased by her at all.

"Anyways, it quite nice to see you all." Sakari took your hand in hers, but before you both go she has something to Akuji. "Oh and by the way, Akuji. How would you even know what's 'colorful' or not?"