Chapter 6: Intentional

The next day, you next plan will be taking to the bath house. Ada stole one of Padme's friends and you hacked in and send fake emails. You get all information with Ada, Caitlyn, and Rachel. Both of them telling you that Padme's friend name River has been in an accident.

In which case, his dead body was not found.

You've met River since the cafe and told him who has killed Rachel Foley and then all of a sudden...he went missing with no trace of his body.

But first you visit the church when Garcy has fulfill her role to fill a hundred million dollars in the big bag, carrying it with such a weight much to her discomfort.

Garcey grunted and threw the bag on the seat. "Could you at least try to be more ethical? Why couldn't you just take my money instead of meeting in a holy place?"

You huff. "I happen to find it entertaining. Maybe your God will be bless by this conversation."

Garcey roll her eyes in annoyance as you look in the bag and see all the money. " Do I not need to count this?"

Garcey scoffs in response. "This bitch right here....You go off to RPD and now you think you're better than everyone?"

You zip the bag up and out over your shoulder. "I'm off, then. This arrogant bitch has somewhere to be."

"Hey!" Garcey grabs your wrist. "You won't go to heaven. I but I can still go. 'Cause I've been saved, since I asked for forgiveness."

You hum and then see the symbol and and chuckle wryly. "Still think god is on your side? That's so funny. I hope you go there and burn, 'cause you'll be in oblivion while you're still alive."

Garcey abruptly stood up. "What did you mean by that?! What else are you gonna do, HUH?!"

"Take your hands off now, or I might call your daddy, to bless the exchange between us." You threaten and rip your arm off from her to kick her back in the seat when she yelp in pain.

You left as she grunted to stand up again. "Hey! Hey! Get back here! I'm talking to you! Hey! HEY!"

Ignoring her commands and waltz outta here already knowing she screams her head out in frustration making everyone look at her like she is crazy.

You did mission patrols by hacking in the lockers  and deliver a envelope to Padme as head out before meeting Ada once again in the same spot at night.

"So as you can see, I went over to the Shaman's shop, but I haven't found anything worthwhile yet. When I visit a few more times, I got more info for you." Ada explains.

"So... are you gonna pull out some sandwiches?" you wondered.

Ada smirks and shrugs. "Maybe, maybe not. Unless you ate, have you?"

"No."

"Then you should have some. You can't fight to  save the world without an empty stomach." Ada gave you a  piece and show you the photo. "This is the rental car that the thugs followed me, I gave a bit of money for the drug when I follow them to the expressway, it took forever until the stop by at the motel. I had to find you when I saw this..." Ada shows you the police chief.

"That's..." you started.

"Mhmm, The guy who goes to the Sharman's with Padme's parents." Ada confirms. "They all work together. This get interesting you know. And come to think about it....if I want a better job I could work for S.H.E.I.L.D as well."