Chapter 4: The Run Away Groom

It was hard facing Vi, but you need time alone and right now it was night time as you meet up with Ada who was sitting on the steps as she greet you with a nod.

You joined her as you both have a meal or so. You both were having a conversation and Ada suggested that you should start fight one on one with Padme with no companions to help her

"My brother once did fought one on one with someone with Padme. Perhaps he has mention Anakin Skywalker before. Who knew I'd bump into him."

Ada felt intrigued. "So...who won...?"

"Who else, my brother. Kyouwa." you stated.

Ada chuckles. "You brother is sure the sweetest man, even though he does a lot of street fights. His charm is quite unbearable to look."

You hum and shrugged. "He's always protective of me...even when he was the only child born with such intelligent he will always be my favorite brother I want to be for him. I want to be strong to protect my beloved god-brother."

"You know I have been worried." Ada confessed.

"Oh really." you raise a brow thinking that she must be lying.

"Come on (Y/n), this is for real this time, oh and I snag another shot of Padme's parents, however this came out blurry." Ada shows the camera to you. "They visited a shrine, two weeks after their last visit, with the dame man as well. I thought they were dating, but they leave in separate cars. They've arrived separately."

"There must be a pattern." you put puzzles together.  "Also there must be reasons. Contact me of you find more information."

"As you wish, pretty girl." Ada playfully winks at you.

"So did you happen to tail them?" you asked.

"And by tail do you mean..."

"Do not follow this guy." you inform. "I really didn't want to spoil you or anything, but he does work with the enforcement. When we met, he was the chief. Unless he moved up a level."

"He must be one of the fallen Jedi that got kicked out of the academy." Ada said. "He failed his test and then made one of his lackey's do his bidding."

"How did you know?"

"Didn't you see the receipts for the soup at the Last Drop?" Ada asked you. "I found four near the station and all I did was waited."

"When you threaten me the first time we meet again...I just had no idea how much a scheming woman you've become." you admitted

Ada raised a brow. "I did?" she then started laughing.

"Just try not to put yourself at risk." you look away.

Ada smirks. "My, my, is (Y/n) Ng worried about me? That's so sweet."

"Oh shut up. I'm not saying this just to get you to be friends with me." You started to suppress your blush. "Besides I still don't trust you...yet."

Ada shrugged. "FIne by me. But don't worry, you're pretty little face, you're mother is quite unstoppable."

"You're not my mom." you muttered.

"Oh, since you're here, why don't you smile for the camera. Consider this a payment." Ada holds up a camera.

"No wait -!" you tries to speak up but she already took your picture as you have a mental panic attack coming back. You shut your eyes and your ears are ringing badly.

You're sad childhood started to come back as you wince holding your head in pain. Ada place a comforting had almost concern by your situation.

"(Y/n)? Hey, what's wrong. You okay?" You breathe slowly as you Ada brought you back. "I'm sorry. I was joking around and I didn't think your condition would trigger a panic attack. I only thought I would tease you a bit to show Leon."