BIO Pt 2, Best friend

Name: F/N Satoru Gojo

Backstory: Born from one of the most influential families- Due to their Inherited Semblance. Being the only one to inherit the Ability in 100 Years, He was spoiled Rotten as a kid and made the head of the Clan. It's lead to him becoming quite the Cocky individual who depends on his Best friend for A moral Compass and has quite the odd one without you, And he Has faith you'll never lead him astray. 

Care's for: Weiss, Y/N. They're the only one's that see him as not a power.

Looks: 

He's just as pretty ahabhdb

Abilities: Two semblance's; Limitless. Six-Eye's.
At the base level, Limitless is an Inherited Semblance which is derived from the Gojo family. This technique grants its users nigh-absolute control over space through Aura manipulation at an atomic level, resulting in multiple subsequent results and techniques within the overall ability. With the manipulation of space as just the base level of the technique, Limitless has three standard and one "non-standard" form beyond this.

Infinity: Being the neutral form of the Limitless, the Infinity is commonly known as the ability to stop, although this is a common misconception as the true power of the Infinity is to slow things down. When something attempts to hit F/N, the person or object in question instead hits the infinity between himself and them. According to F/N, this is the convergence of an infinite series and comes straight from the paradox of. Akin to the way Achilles will never catch the tortoise due to the potential, infinite amounts of finite space separating them or how the real number one will never touch the real number two due to the infinite amount of fractions that separate them, the opponent will never touch F/N due to the infinity between them. F/N can decide what does and doesn't touch him, He is unable to do it Automatically yet and must turn the ability on Manually. 

Lapse; Blue: The reinforced version of the neutral limitless; Blue is the by-product of F/N amplifying the Limitless and negative energy, producing a vacuum. Through these, F/N creates a scenario where the world itself is forced to correct itself and fill in the negative space, causing all matter in the range of the commanded space to be pulled together.

Max Energy Output, Lapse; Blue: F/N creates a centre of gravity in a specific space capable of attracting all matter, crushing it all effortlessly akin to a black hole. He can also move the point of gravity at will, augmenting its destructive capabilities greatly.

Six Eye's: Not much is known about the Six Eyes, but it is known that they play some role in the precise usage of the Limitless. It has been stated that similar to Limitless, Six Eyes is also a semblance inherited through the Gojo family.  It is said that Six Eyes allows for the user to perceive the world in terms of mass, speed, energy, and Aura.

Will be buffed, But not to the point of unbeatable like the canon version. 

If he get's a romance it'd be with Weiss.