The First Step

Y/N woke up to a redhead yelling to her friend about it being morning, and was quickly met with a similar fate, With F/N standing over him, A sly grin on his face. 

"it's morning!"

Y/N Stared at F/N with a tired look on his face, waiting for whatever shenanigan F/N had on his mind. Which turned out to not be that big of a shenanigan, just a pillow to the face.

"Bah! I'll get you back, be ready."

"Have fun hitting me when my techniques up."

"You can't keep it up forever, F/N."

Small Time-Skip to the lockers 

"Should we think of some sort of signal to make sure we're on the same team?"

"F/N, You have the six-eye's, You'll know if it's me or not."

"Right- Forgot about that.. Wait aren't the teams made up of 4 people? does that mean we'll get stuck with 2 Joe Schmoes?"

"Have some faith, Maybe they'll be as strong as us-"

"Screw that, We're the strongest. They'd just be dead weight."

"Stop being so full of yourself, F/N."

The Duo finished slipping on their shoes and had their matching outfits on. The earlier redhead and her friend walked off, taking the noise with them and letting Y/N notice Ruby and Yang having a conversation. F/N noticed a boy with messy black hair, his body language made it obvious that he was under a lot of stress. His posture was very unconfident, and he had dark circles under his eye's. He looked like a clear victim of Bullying- but for some reason it was obvious he had been alone for some time, at least while in the locker room. The boy was dressed in what looked like a very expensive and specialised uniform, Maybe made for him by Beacon, it had a very high collar and sleeve's that stopped at his forearms. He also wore slender blue jeans that tuck into white sneakers that match his jacket.

"I'd bully him too, looks like a wuss."

F/N's comment was met by a slap on the chest from Y/N

"The kid is obviously under some stress, Let's leave him alone."

Y/N and F/N stood up and made they way outside, Y/N giving a reassuring gesture to the kid.

Time-Skip to the cliff brought you by 

The new scene was a cliff overlooking a large, Emerald forest, with all the students lined up on silver tiles

The new scene was a cliff overlooking a large, Emerald forest, with all the students lined up on silver tiles. Ozpin stood in front of them all, holding his mug and taking a sip.
"For years, you have trained to become warriors, and today, your abilities will be evaluated in the Emerald Forest."

"Now, I'm sure many of you have heard rumors about the assignment of "teams." Well, allow us to put an end to your confusion. Each of you will be given teammates... today."
"What? Ohhh..."

"These teammates will be with you for the rest of your time here at Beacon. So it is in your best interest to be paired with someone with whom you can work well. That being said, the first person you make eye contact with after landing will be your partner for the next four years."

Y/N heard a very shocked Ruby.

"After you've partnered up, make your way to the northern end of the forest. You will meet opposition along the way. Do not hesitate to destroy everything in your path... or you will die. You will be monitored and graded through the duration of your initiation, but our instructors will not intervene. You will find an abandoned temple at the end of the path containing several relics. Each pair must choose one and return to the top of the cliff. We will regard that item, as well as your standing, and grade you appropriately. Are there any questions?"

"Um-! Yes sir?"

"Good! Now, take your positions."