The Emerald Forest

Yuta, Y/N and F/N Walked through the forest together, The 3 had been chatting away, F/N hadn't participated as much as the other 2, Who's conversation was somewhat carried by Y/N as Yuta wasn't the most confident- But he was trying his best and you can't ask much more than that. The Two were chatting away about their techniques, Y/N had finished explaining his and Yuta was in the midst of Explaining his Mimicry Ability.

"I can copy anyone's Semblance for however long I want to during the 5 minutes, I just need Rika to ingest a part of them." Yuta said, it was obvious that he was much more comfortable with being able to talk about what he could do. Likely the Result of Y/N's attitude and the fact he didn't have to think about it to much, just being able to talk with a small smile on his face. Y/N noticed the look on his face- Or how he wasn't looking at him, Yuta always kept his eye's on the ground.

"Ah. At first I thought your Semblance was just a summon like mine- But it's a bit more complex. I can have My summons use their Abilities but it's only to the extent of how strong they are, as opposed to how strong I am. That's why I have a couple weak one's with me, I hope they'll get stronger or I can just put them into an Uzumaki."

"Oh, I see. That's a smart Idea Y/N, Rika and I don't have to worry about that because we grow together!"

Y/N Smiled as they kept walking, F/N Stopped walking- Which lead to Y/N bumping into his back.

"Hey watch where you're going Y/N!"

"You stopped walking!" Y/N said as He held his face, Before looking past him and seeing a man with Pink hair and a Short, White, Woman's Kimono. Interestingly- the Man had Four arms and Black markings on each of them, Few black Markings his face and two eye slits under his normal two eye's. The Kimono was Undone for the Leg bit, which the man wore white martial arts pants.

"Hey! Pink guy!" F/N shouted out, Waving his hand up and walking Closer. The Pink mans face dropped in boredom as the dust of a Grimm dissipated. Around him.

"Yeah? Are you my Partner?" He asked, To which F/N shook his head, Stepping out the way like the clown he is and presenting the Shy looking Yuta.

"Nope! Meet your partner- Yuta Okkotsu!!" F/N said as Y/N sighed and shook his head in slight annoyance of F/N attitude.

"Oh-! Right! I'm Yuta- Yuta Okkotsu!" Yuta said, Standing up straight and gripping the strap of he bag that held his katana, Slung around his shoulder.

"Ehhh? This guy-?" The Pink guy cut himself off once he felt the pressure from Yuta, a smirk growing on his face. "At least you aren't weak, I guess. I'm Sukuna, Sukuna Zen'in-Ryoumen. The bastard Child of the Zen'in family and the next clan head."

"Huhhh? huh. I have seen you before! You are the Brat from the Zen'in Family. I'm the Brat from the Gojo Family!" F/N said as the two inspected each other, Sukuna smiling at F/N. 

"Right, You're the one who didn't shut up about eating more pie."

"I was hungry!" F/N whined as the group trudged Forward before Sukuna and F/N had a really bright Idea.

"Let's see who has the stronger fire power out of the two of u-"

-----

The Scene changed to the 4 of them falling from the sky and into a grey temple with small pedestals that had chess pieces on them. As they got closer to the ground, Y/N could make out 2 other figures and as they got closer- noticed that they were Yang, and some other girl- So Y/N, being the only Proactive one, Summoned his Rainbow Dragon to catch the 4 of them before they plummeted into the ground and were instead stopped just before the ground.

"You two are idiots!" Y/N screamed before they all got off and Walked towards the group.