Game Rambles (and cats!!)

As the board game club's meeting came to an end, Idia realized it wasn't as bad as he feared it would be. It was actually.. fun.
The three of you were putting the game back and Idia saw you look out the window frowning. He shot a glance out the window you were looking and saw dark clouds and a storm on the rise.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

You were walking the dormleaders to the mirrors of their respective dorms when Azul noticed the change in your mood.
"Is there something troubling you, Prefect?"
 You couldn't help but sigh, " It's just...the whole day was sunny and now it's raining. I don't even have my umbrella with me."

"And what are you going to do?" curiously, Azul asked.
You thought for a moment before answering defeatedly. "I don't know.. either I run all the way to Ramshackle but," you took a peek out one of the windows of the hallway you were in only to be welcomed by dark clouds and pouring rain. "I'll get soaked until I get home. I think I'll wait in here until the rain stops a little."

"It might take a while until the weather clears up. That could be in a few minutes or even hours, Prefect."
"I know." you sighed, "But I don't have what else to do." You pondered for a few seconds. "I could go to the library and spend my time there.." you thought out loud.

At that point Azul glanced at Idia who was listening the whole time in silence. Idia seemed to be in deep thought, as if he was contradicting with himself. Azul, who took note of Idia's behavior towards you, was pretty sure he had something in mind but he was contemplating if he should even tell you or not.

 And so the ever benevolent Azul decided to give him a little push.

"I would've invited you to the Mostro Lounge to chat more, but I have paperwork to go through and it would be a shame for you to just sit around alone..." Idia shot Azul a questioning look, unsure where he was taking this.

"But I believe Idia is free. Isn't that right, Shroud?"

Now that all the attention was directed on him, he froze on the spot.
It was true the fact that he was free, but having you in his room was making him nervous! His room is a mess and he didn't have the time to make it at least somewhat presentable. And wouldn't it be awkward??? He knows he isn't capable of keeping social interactions and conversations going, you know as well he isn't great, you were normally the one who kept the conversation going nicely.

Seeing how uncomfortable Idia looked being put on the spot, you interjected, "It's fine, Azul." You turned your gaze to Idia, reassuring him. "Don't worry Idia, it's alright. You don't have to say yes."

Idia was forever thankfull of your understanding, but he wanted to invite you!!
He looked around him, trying to gather his thoughts into coherent sentences.
"I... don't mind. We can..." he stopped to think. There was this new game he was playing and he remembers clearly that he told you about it recently. "I can show you this new horror game I told you about!"

You gave him a warm smile "I can't wait to see it."
Turning your gaze to Azul, you bid him goodbye and went with Idia to Ignihyde. Idia didn't miss the cocky smile Azul sent his way.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

You both now were in front of his door. Idia took the moment to prepare himself to your reaction. You haven't been in his room before and it was embarrassing him how messy his room was, but he couldn't do anything now, only to get prepared for the embarrassment.

He slowly opened the door, quickly adding "Sorry for the mess.." Now he waited for any remark, but none came. You only answered with: "That's alright. My room would look awful every now and then!"
You took in your surroundings. His place wasn't really messy. It was just unorganized.
"To be honest with you, my room looked worse, so it's fine!" you chuckled.