Alchemy threats for tuna

It has been a while since the rumor of the scientist roaming the school had died down, and school seemed to go as usual.

You were in Professor Trein's class, watching him explain as you tapped your pen against your cheek. You tried to pay as much attention as you could, given the fact that your thoughts began to wander further and further from the subject Professor Trein was teaching.

You haven't gotten a chance to visit Idia and finish the video game you both started, even though you were pretty sure Idia had already finished the game on another save file. Hanging out with him was really fun, and since you showed Idia your phone from back home you had been wondering; you knew Idia was a genius and would be able to do basically anything that was related to technology and so, this little question had popped in your mind and had been nagging you since. Could Idia be able to make your phone work somehow?

You shot a glance at your phone that was in your backpack for a moment as the question was eating your mind. You thought of asking him, but kept your mouth shut. You didn't want your request to come off in a way that seemed like you were using him. Your eyes focused once again on the blackboard as you noticed new notes appeared as you spaced out and began to quickly write them down. You really had to ask Idia or else your question won't dissipate any time soon.

The class ended and you took a moment to put your stuff back in the backpack and you sat up, walking out of the classroom with Ace and Deuce by your side and Grim being lazy, was on your shoulder. You saw Ace yawn and stretch a little and you couldn't help but chuckle.
"Hey Prefect, you wrote everything, yeah? Borrow me your notebook." Ace turned to look at you and you nodded, opening the backpack and handing him the notebook.

"I'll look through it too." Deuce joined and you gave a thumbs up.
"Sure. I just want it back tomorrow for the class, so don't forget it." Deuce nodded and Ace waved a hand.
"I won't forget it, Prefect! Who do you think I am?"
"Ace Trappola, the guy who went up to me and Grim to just laugh in our faces." his eyes widened slightly, then he groaned.
"You won't let that die, will you?" at that you just shook your head and Grim decided to add something to the conversation.

"My hench-human is really annoying, but at this I agree!" you turned your head to Grim with a frown "Hey!", Grim continued anyway.
"You'll feel sorry you said that when the Great Grim will be known as the best mage in Twisted Wonderland!"

Ace snickered and nodded mockingly, "Yeah, yeah, I'm sure I will." Grim began to glare at Ace and you expected a fight to happen soon. You certainly didn't want to deal to any other work the Headmage would put on you for not keeping Grim in check, so you asked in the hopes of changing the subject.
"What class are we having now?" Ace looked around, trying to remember. Deuce answered instead.
"Alchemy. From what I remember, I think we'll have a joint class with the 3rd years."

You raised an eyebrow in surprise. "Really? I had forgotten about that."
You four, minus Grim who was still on your shoulder, continued to walk to the alchemy classroom.

You had a few minutes to spare until the class began and in that moment a light bulb had lit up in your head. You took out your phone and quickly typed a few messages to Idia.

ramshackleprfct
hey hey do u have a joint alchemy class too??
we might have the class together lol

gloomurai
yeah i do
hope so, i don't wanna be put with some normie

ramshackleprfct
okay lol
are you coming in person??

gloomurai
unfortunately

ramshackleprfct
really???

gloomurai
ortho made me go
i can't turn back now, it sounds tempting tho