Grim, Yuu's protector and genius in playing games

The rest of the classes either passed quickly or seemed like they would never end. It wasn't enough that Grim was nagging you and commenting throughout the classes how bored or how hungry he was. Although he was constantly complaining, he seemed happy of the fact Idia will buy him 50 cans of the fancy tuna he could only dream of. That was the main subject as Grim's conversation: the fancy tuna he was getting.

It did make you question what had happened between Grim and Idia while you were gone to Professor Crewel to get an explanation for the project, but soon enough you got to the conclusion that Idia wanted to befriend Grim, so that would've been the reason he wanted to buy Grim that many fancy tunas. So you thought of that matter no more. Besides, you asked Idia for a favor, and that favor was involving your old phone.

You were impatiently waiting for the classes to end so you could go right away to the Ignihyde Dorm. Once again, you tapped the pen against your cheek in habit, your thoughts anywhere but the lesson.

Finally, the last class of the day was done and you gathered your things, throwing them in the backpack and got up from your seat. You told Ace and Deuce where you were going in such a rush. Grim listened and huffed, rolling his eyes in such a dramatic way, Ace snickered at Grim's theatrics.

Stepping out of the classroom and walking with your friends to the Hall of Mirrors, you suddenly remembered of Grim, who was clinging on your back and asked him, "Are you coming with me to Ignihyde, Grim? Or you can go back to Ramshackle, you don't have to follow me."

Grim narrowed his eyes as he thought. He didn't want to spend his time in Idia's room. He would get bored to hell and back sitting around with Idia. But he also didn't want to leave his hench-human alone with the boy. What if he made a move on his hench-human while not being present??  Grim thought of that possibility to be unlikely, Idia was just too nervous and awkward to make a move.
"Hmm.. I'm coming with you!" Grim finally declared and you shot him a slight surprised look. You certainly didn't expect Grim to want to come along.

"Oh, alright then." you nodded and looked back at your friends. "We'll stop at the vending machine to buy some snacks, see you guys later." you waved and bid them goodbye as you and Grim took a turn to another hallway, walking to the vending machine.

Scanning what snacks the vending machine had, you bought a bag of chips and two bags of gummy bears and some soda. Grim stared at the gummy bears and remarked, "You don't usually buy gummy bears for yourself, hench-human. What's the reason for that?"

You were about to explain, opening your mouth to utter the words until you got cut off. "Don't tell me those are for him?!" Grim sighed exasperated and rolled his eyes once again.
"Come on, Grim! I asked him a favor. The least I can do is bring him something he likes as thanks." you sighed and put the snacks in your backpack before going back to the Hall of Mirrors.

Grim didn't respond, instead he began to mumble and complain to himself. "You could've bought me a can of tuna with that money.."

"You know I can hear you, right? You're right next to my ear." you glanced at your stubborn furry companion and added, "And besides, you're getting premium tuna from Idia. Why would I buy you some cheap tuna when you're getting the best type?"

At that Grim couldn't retort anything your way. You were right after all and he didn't want to admit that.
You watched Grim look away, looking upset and continuing to mumble, now his words incomprehensible.
"You know I'm right, Grim. Just admit it."

"I'm not admitting anything." you nodded and hummed at that.

"Mhm, I certainly believe you."

"Mrah! Shut up."