INAZUMA | First Meeting

KAZUHA

Nobody could express their true feelings on the Vision Hunt Decree... Not without facing the repercussions.

However, the news of the duel between man and Archon spread like wildfire throughout Inazuma. Nobody was immune to the words of gossip and the word spread like wildfire.

[name], someone who couldn't handle the incessant chatter about the decree and the uneasiness in everyone's eyes, finally decided to move from Inazuma City to Ritou. It wasn't as bad there, but the Shogun's army definitely had more of a noticeable presence. They wanted to make sure that nobody with a vision could escape Inazuma, nor to allow anyone to leave in general.

[name] didn't often stay home or within Ritou itself unless she truly wanted to. It felt...suffocating, but she couldn't imagine how it felt for those with visions.

With this thought, the female sighed while staring up through the leaves and the openings between them from the trees above. The path she walked on was empty, save for the animals that she came across or the rare occasion there was a stranger traveling in the opposite direction she was.

And, this day, was not an exception for that rare occasion.

[name] had spotted the figure in the far distance before she had seen them. A bamboo hat covered most of his face and a heavy, scarf wrapped around his shoulders and neck. [name] was more aware of the temperature now that she looked at his clothes, but didn't find it very chilly.

Although, when he grew closer, she couldn't help but notice something... Something odd glowing underneath the red material. Her heart began to pound harder within her chest, her heart drowning out all other noise when she began to realize what this item was hidden behind his scarf. The stranger pulled the cloth further up in an attempt to subtly hide his vision, but when she cautiously caught his eye, [name] knew that he realized she had seen it.

Seen his vision.

The moment they were shoulder to shoulder, [name] felt his hand grasp her wrist tightly. Something rough and layered touched her skin, and upon looking down, she realized there were bandages wrapped around his hand. Her head lifted and she sucked in a deep breath upon spotting his pleading look.

Please don't tell anyone.

There was no reason for [name] to say anything. Nobody even knew she had seen him... Nobody would know.

[name] smiled gently, the smile causing the red-eyed male's hand to go slack, now only holding her wrist in a loose grip, "I wish you luck," she whispered.

Her smile was outmatched by his own as he finally pulled away and nodded, hurrying down the path and disappearing from sight. She would never see him again...at least, not for another few years.

GOROU

Who in their right mind would ever bow and give up their vision? Not [name]! Her pyro vision was something very precious to her and if they were demanding her to give away her right then to hell with them! But this meant to go against the Raiden Shogun; against her army and the entirety of Narukami Island and wherever the Shogun's Army existed.

[name] learned the hard way that escaping the Shogun's Army; being a criminal within Inazuma was the worst possible thing you could do. Going against the Shogun's will can be the worst thing you can do. To [name] if she could turn back the hands of time she would not change anything. Though this was dangerous it was the right decision.

Thankfully there were some sympathizers along the way, hiding her when she needed hiding, and those who whispered to her about a safe haven amongst Sangonomiya Island. She heeded the advice immediately and redirected her journey there.