Introduction

It'll be my first book so Idk if y'all will like or dislike it...
Introduction
C/N = Country name
B/N or b/n or B/n = bey name
B/m or b/m = Bey move
R/B/N= Random boy name
R/F= Random fans
H/c= Hair colour

Y/N L/N ,a girl from C/N is coming all the way to compete with the world champion in Japan. You were a cheerful, childish and cute girl. You came along with ur three frnds Jake, Noah and Reyansh. All were from different countries yet made their own team.They were also the former champions of their country and world wide popular due to their looks.You met them in a tournament at London. You all became frnds and decided to make a team called T/N.. Y'all travelled from one place to another and achieved many victories.But now y/n was going to challenge the the world champion i.e, our Aiga akabane.She was excited bcoz not only she was going to challenge the world champion but also meet all the legendary and all the other strong bladers of the world.
"Dear passengers we will soon reach our destination,Japan in 10mins..."The flight attendant said.
Y/N looked at her frnds as they nodded their head and she gave them a warm smile.She then took a deep breath then looked at her bey and said "Let's do it B/N..Let's show the world what we've got.."
"We've reached our Destination. The passangers can get down and collect their luggage from the bagg........."The flight attendant said...
"They quickly got out of their seats then rushed to collect their luggage and got out of the airport.

"Let's go B/n" you exclaimed...

End of the introduction