Ch 2

Y/N POV ~
After spending my day with Nika I was on my way to flat. I yawned as I was tired and sleepy. "I guess I'll have to get a good sleep." I said to myself.. While walking, as usual, I once again bumped into someone and fell down. " O-ouch" I said.
" Watch where u're going little girl" a familiar voice said.
"Sorry!" I looked up to see who the person was. As soon as I did I was shocked. It was none other than Lui Shirasagi ,one of the best and legendary bladers in the world. "Wait! U're Lui Shirasagi !" I said with excitement.
Lui's Pov~
"Sorry" she said. After which she looked up at me. As soon as I saw her I was completely lost in her cuteness and beauty. She was so cute and beautiful that I became a blushing mess. We made an eye contact for a few good secs before she said ". Wait! U're Lui Shirasagi !"
"Y-yeah a-and who a-are u?" I suttered. What the hell.. why did I stutture? I never stutture like this..did I fall for her..no it can't be ,can it? ..I got snapped out of my thoughts as she said "Y/n"
" huh?" I said
"It's Y/n L/n" she said with a closed eye smile. I was a  blushing mess with a hundred shades of red.
"Andddd... battle me Lui Shirasagi!" She said as she took our her bey and showed me.
As soon as I heard about battling I used to refuse by saying they're weak or not worthy of challenging me but for her it was different. I accepted her challenge in one go. I told her to follow me and she did as I said.
Time skip
We soon reach to my house. I lead her to my private training room more like a small private bey stadium. She awed after seeing the room. She started to compliment me with words like" wow! It's so good to have ur own private stadium,I'm so  jealous" she said with a pout. I laughed at her cuteness.
"U can come here to train with me if u want to" I bluffed out. Wait what did I just say.. Training with her ? Why did I even say that?..
" Really?" She asked
"Y-yeah I g-guess so" I stuttured again.
"THANK UUUUUUU " she said while suddenly kissing my cheeks. I blushed so madly.
"Y-yeah,No-now let's BATTLE! " I said as I positioned myself on the left side of stadium. She giggled before positioning herself on the right side of the stadium.
3
2
1
Let it rip
No one's Pov
The beys crashed into the stadium. B/n was the first one to take the centre, while Luinor spun around her bey." This is an easy one , Luinor "m/n"  he said while Luinor attacked b/n. He thought he would win easily but she proved him wrong. Her bey didn't move an inch or got damaged. It just stayed as it was.
Lui was shocked. He then kept on attacking her but none of the attacks could do much harm to b/n.
"Let's end it b/n. LASER SLASH" She said as it attacked Luinor making it burst. And with that Y/n won. Lui was shocked as his lost. He looked up at her and questioned himself" How? Who is she? How did she just defeat me with one move? "
"Yepppiiii ! We won b/n" she said while rubbing her bey against her cheek. She suddenly looked at him smiling . They made an eye contact before speaking "That's a nice one Mr Lui . I would love to battle u more in the future. Thank uuuuuuu so much for today "she bowed"And moreover it's getting late I better get back home" she bowed one last time before waving her hand to him.
She ran out of the building as she has to reach home by 6.00 pm but it was already past 7.00pm which is why she ran to her flat and got there ASAP.
Y/n pov~
"I'm back guys!" I said in a low voice as I slowly shut the door carefully not to make a sound. I slowly removed my shoes and walked towards my room tip -toe. But Ig luck wasn't on my side today as I heard Reyansh saying " and where do u think ure going to after worrying us for not reaching home on time?"
" Do u know how worried we were ??" Kavin said from behind
"We called u so many times but u just switched off your phone! What do u think u were doing! Huh?" Noah said in a cold tone.
Their expressions made me flinched and tears started to roll down from my eyes. "I-im so-sorry. I-I wa-was just ba-battling with som- someone i didn't d-do.. "I got interrupted as Reyansh came up to me and kissed my forehead. " It's alright don't cry.. we were just worried about you since it's a new place and we don't know much." He said. Noah and Kavin sighed and smiled at me. " He's right we are sorry for suddenly shouting at you we were just so worried "Noah said as Kavin nodded. "Promise us that u won't do that again and even if u do stay late somewhere just inform us ,okay?" Kavin said.
I just smile and nodded.
"Ok,ok now let's grab some dinner outside.. what do y'all say?" Reyansh asked
"Man I'm hungry as hell" Noah said as he ran out of the main door .
"Me too" Kavin said following him.
" hey u two wait for us!! we're also there" Reyansh said as he grabbed my hand ,locked the door and ran after them.
~~
"Y'all know whom I met today?" She said while sitting on her chair in a five star restaurant.
" who?" they asked in a sync.
"One of the legendary bladers.. Lui Shirasagi " I said.
"Yeah u do. Wait what?.. Lui Shirasagi !" Noah exclaimed as Kavins' jaw dropped.
" and I even battled him!'' I said . They were shocked for a moment as they knew how Lui was to other bladers specially when they ask to battle him . Then why did he battle her .
" U won?" Reyansh asked
"Yepppiii I surely did" I said while popping the food in my mouth.
"That's..... Great" Reyansh said while smiling as I smiled back.
" Okay then enough of taking now . Let's eat first !" Noah said as he shoved a huge amount of food in his mouth and almost choked himself to death. We all laughed at him" Take it easy man ! " Kavin said...we had our dinner and head back to our home. While on our way we had ice cream and desserts. We even spent some time exploring bey parks ,malls and restaurants in the city. We had so much fun...
Time skip
I quickly took a bath and went to bed. I took out my diary form the side table and wrote all about today. After finishing the writing of my diary I looked up at the night sky. It was shinning brightly with the stars . It was just so beautiful.I kept my diary at its palce and glanced one last time at the sky before drifting off to my dream world....

On the other hand  ,
"Who was she?" Lui questioned to himself again and again while tossing in his bed. "Well if she defeated me just like that ig she'll be in the tournament too. He thought to himself while smirking.

"Tomorrow is the day everyone comes back! I'm so excited" Nika said.

End of ch 2