Ch 5 end of Intro chs

Y/N slowly opened her eyes. She sat up straight and looked around her surroundings. She was in a hospital room.
"Ah ,my head hurts! What happened and How did I get here?" She said as she rested massaged her head with her tiny hands.
''Doing fine?" A voice asked as she looked up and smiled seeing the person.
"Umm.. what about you Noah?" She asked.
" I'm fine as always." He smiled but she knew he wasn't
"No u're not! I'm you're not ok" she said
"You know me too well!" He sighed and smiled at her.
"Anyways we were sick worried about you ya know? We thought we might failed to protect you!" He said looking down, sadness visible in his every word.
"Even it was one of them, Shu the second legend, who mostly saved you not us! We failed in our part"
"Don't be ,it's not ur fault. I should've been more careful." She smiled and took his hand in hers and continued"also I love having u three in my life. But not as much as I love chocolates.. hehehehe" they both laughed.
" Whatever suits you!" He said
"Oh forgot about us ?" Kavin voice trailed from behind Noah followed by Reyansh "By judging you Ig u're all ok?" "Of course" she said.
"Oh really?" Kavin asked
"Yeah I'm alright I can even run" She said as she was about to get up but,
"Well not now! Show us later.." Reyansh interuppted
" You need to rest" she pouted.
"Do u know what y/n said ?" Noah said in a fake sad tone.
"What?" Kavin asked
" She said that she loves chocolates more than us ?" Even Kavin joined the act " Really? Y/N so your first priority is chocolate? It's ok no one loves us." Kavin said while hugging Noah in a dramatic manner
" Enough both of u!" Reyansh and Y/N said in a sync as they all laughed.
"Umm..are we interuppting you guys?" They turn to see who was it . It was shu and some other boys from that day
"Hey,y/n!" Aiger said while looking down.
Reyansh,Noah and Kavin looked at each other and then to Y/n as they nodded and left the room .
Aiger approached her and stood near her.

"Are u ok ?" She asked
"Ummhmm". He said as she smiled and said"Aiger it's not your or any of the other's fault. It was just because of my bad luck.
"Y/N you're too kind for saying that?" Valt interuppted from behind.
" We should've come to pick u from ur place!" Hikaru said as Hyuga nodded.
"It's ok. I forgive you but on one condition. " She said
"What condition?" Aiger asked a little tensed up.
She smiled and said "let's all be friends !" They looked at her and then smiled as they said ' sure !" Aiger quickly embraced her for a hug. And so did the others. They all enjoyed and chatted for a while
Meanwhile
" What? Do we really have to head back?" Noah asked as Kavin nodded. Reyansh sighed and said "no other choice! We have to head back. Ig those two have something in thier head"
"Your right! Let's go and tell y/n that we're leaving" Kavin said
" But who will look after her?" Noah asked.
"Well.....Ig we don't need to worry about that. They will...surely take good care of her while we're away!"
Reyansh said while looking out the window. "And moreover letting us leave U/N along with these people, surely those two are planning something...let's go and tell her" Both Kavin and Noah nodded as the trio made their way to her ward. They were about to opened the door but stopped when they heard Y/N laughing...They smiled hearing Y/N laughing and enjoying. They just wanted her to be happy and be herself. They entered the room and told Y/N everything that they soon are going back to c/n ,for a good while. At first Y/N was sad but they cheered her up saying they will frequently call and talk to her. She finally wasn't sad anymore and told them that she'll be alright because she knew they will be always there for her even if they are not infront of her eyes.
The trio then looked at Aiger and others ,as Reyansh spoke" She'll be in your care from now on for a while. I hope u take good care of her. If u dare to hurt her than be ready to meet the consequences." He glared at first but then smiled and said " But Ik that won't be necessary cause I already know that u won't hurt her even if a situation arrives" he bowed along with Kavin and Noah.
"Please take good care of her" Kavin said as Noah continued "We will leave her in your hands" ..
"Sure we will" Aiger said with a wide grin
"After all she is also our friend too" Shu said smiling
"We promise to take good care of her" Valt said as the Hiazashi brothers nodded.

"Then we'll go and pack our things because our flight is tomorrow at 8am" Reyansh said and bid farewell to the bladers and Y/N.
"Y/N if u want u can come with me to stay? I live all alone so If u can join if you want?" Shu asked
She thought for a good while but then happily said
"Only if you let me taste your special carbonara just like Valt said a little ago!"
"Then it's decided. We'll be going to ur house and pack everything and then we can head back to my place!" Shu said as Y/N nodded.

"Oh it's getting late and only one person can stay here" Valt said looking at his watch.
"You're right " Shu said while too looking at his watch.
"So....who's gonna stay?" Hizashi brothers said in a sync
"Me!" Aiger was the first to say.
"Ok!" Everyone said and left.
Aiger sat besides Y/N and told her that she'll be discharge tomorrow. She asked if he was busy and that he can go but he refused saying that he has nothing to do even he sacrificed his training for her.
The whole evening and night they both chatted about random things and then dozed off to sleep...

End of intro chs~

The actual story begins from the next ch.