Ch 1

Y/N pov
"Wowwwww!!! So beautiful...."I exclaimed
"Now,where shall we head to?"I asked to Reyansh
"To our temporary home and flat!" Reyansh said
"And where is it?" I asked
"Follow me we'll be there soon" noah said
"Are we gonna walk?" I said
"No..we already have our car waiting for us outside the airport" Jake said.
"Yesssss... I can't wait anymore I'm just gonna keep my belongings and head to challenge the world champion" I said
"Don't be so excited.."Reyansh said as he patted my head.
"Exactly he's the world champion for some good reason after all"Noah said as Reyansh and Kavin nodded in agreement.
"Let it be..I'll show all the legendary bladers along with the world champion who I'm" I said while smiling "and my team"..They looked shocked but sighed and smile.."let's get going" I said and motioned them to follow.
After reaching the flat~
"Ok..now select ur rooms"Noah said
"I'm gonna pick that one"I said
Imagine this is ur room.

now select ur rooms"Noah said"I'm gonna pick that one"I said Imagine this is ur room

After organising ur room you went to the bathroom to take a shower. After taking a shower you came out and got ready.

 After taking a shower you came out and got ready

Or

Ur hair will be like this

Ur shoes

No one's PovAfter dressing u immediately went out of ur flat without a word to ur frnds, they just sighed and smiled at her behaviour

No one's Pov
After dressing u immediately went out of ur flat without a word to ur frnds, they just sighed and smiled at her behaviour."Don't get lost" Reyansh shouted..."okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!"u shouted back.

"Ummm...so where should I go first!"u asked to urself while walking and thinking and accidentally bumped into someone and fall down.
"S-sorry" u said
"It's alright" the person said as she lend u a hand.
U took the hand and bowed and thank her. "It's alright" she said again.. u looked up to see who was it. It was none other than Nika Toko 's twin sister. After u looked at her she was just staring at u with awe

Nikas' pov
After seeing her I was just shocked and kept looking at her.She was so adorable. I've never seen someone so adorable and beautiful. "Umm.. excuse me..but are u ok?" she said "ohh...I um...yeah I am alright " I said calming myself down..Her voice too  was adorable. I wish if she was me..I'm not jealous but just don't have words how adorable she is.
"Umm..do u know where can I find Aiga Akabane,the world champion!" She asked.
"Ehh...Aiga?why do u want to meet him?" I asked
"I'm here to challenge him" she said with a smile
"Challenge!!!are u serious.. that's interesting..Are u a blader?"I said with shock and excitement.
"Yeah..I'm a blader from c/n.. the top blader of c/n.." she said..
"Ohhhhhh..so u're the girl blader I've heard of.. Anyways I'm Nika..it's nice to meet u" I said
" Nice to meet u too..I'm Y/n l/n " she said
We became frnds and hung out the whole day and talked about random stuff.It was fun. She was so kind and adorable. The rest of the day went by as we both had so much fun togather and we walked in seperate ways to our home. It was like we had known each other for a long time. Suddenly an idea popped in my mind and I immediately text gumita and chris of whom I met today and told about what I was planning. "Guess it'll be fun .After all the so called great bladers do need some fun and exciting moments in their life other than blading" I said to myself while giggling.

I immediately contact Aiga and told him about how I met her and who she was! He immediately said that he wants to meet her too and accept her challenge.
I even informed Toko and Valt about it.
Can't wait to see what's gonna happen. I happily thought to myself.

End of the ch 1

I know this ch didn't contained the main characters but from the next ch they will definitely appear with y/n being every bladers' adorable mood maker. And also soon y'all will know about the plan of Nika , Gumita and Chris.

Thank uuuuuuu so much to the ones who read my story.....♥️🥰