Ch 3

Finally back to beigoma city ,huh! I swear I missed this place for quite a long time." A familiar voice said in an excitement tone.
"Hey look isn't he the world champion,Aiger Akabane?" R/B/N said as one of his friend said " Yes indeed it's him! I wanna battle him" "Me too".....many people surrounded him and wanted to have a battle him. "Sure and I'll beat all of you at once" Aiger said as he smirked showing his bey to them.
Yes that's right the familiar voice is none other than our Aiga Akabane, the world champion.
Aigers' pov~
"Yawns~ All the kids were very easy for me to defeat them but...I'm so tired. And moreover hungry too" I exclaimed, putting a hand on my stomach. I searched for restaurants nearby but not a single restaurant could be seen in that place. He had no choice but to head Aoi's house since Nika said he could stay in their house for a while. And moreover he wanted to know about whom did Nika said about challenging him to the point that she was like him. I was lost in thought until I heard a girl screaming for help from an abondan alley. He quickly ran to the alley and saw a few boys trying to force a girl. " hey stop with whatever you were going to do next before I call the police" I said and took out my phone. They quickly leave the girl and ran away. " Are u ok? " I asked the girl.
"Ye-yeah Th-thank u" she said as she lifted her face and made an eye contact with me. I blushed seeing how cute she was. She was so cute to the point that l want to hug her and touch her cheeks "Umm... wait!! A-are u per -perhaps Aiga Akabane,th-the world cha-champion?" She asked me. "Yeah!!! So u know me. Btw what's ur name?" I asked
"Y/N" She said with a closed eye smile. I blushed like mad but then noticed how she was shivering. I quickly took off my jacket and placed it around her upper body. " Here! This will help you and mind explaining how u end up in this alley?" I said as I reached out my hand for her. She accepted it but as she was about to stand she felt a sharp pain in her leg as she felt back on the ground again. "Are u hurt?" I asked "Yeah . Ig so." She said . I sighed as I kneel down and carried her in a bridal style. I turned my face as she did the same due to embarasment. "I-i ca-can w-walk b-by myself!" She said while looking away. "Nope not happening! U're injured and u can't even stand properly and thinking of walking" I said as I started to walk and she looked down while wrapping her hands around my neck. I blushed a little but it got unnoticed by her since she looked down.
Y/Ns' pov
We soon reached in a park where he led me sit on an empty bench, saying me to wait for a few mins. After a while I saw him come back with some bandages and applicable medicines. He took my feet in his hands and started wrapping them. I blushed hard but soon I came back to senses when he asked " Now mind explaining?" "Oh Yeah. " I said as I started to explain him about how I got into the alley.
Flashback ~
I was walking down the street to buy some vegetables. I wanted to eat something healthy because me and my friends have been eating unhealthy from a good long time now since arriving in Japan .As I was walking and wondering what I should take and what not, someone covered my mouth and pulled me into an abandant alley. I saw a few boys coming towards me. They tried forcing themselves on me. I was scared ,very scared to the point that I was shivering to death. I cried and screamed for help but no one was listening. One of the man came very close to me as he tried to touch me , a certain boy who was Aiger appeared and helped me.
Flashback end~
" And the you appeared and helped me. thank u so muchhhhhhhh......." I said as I smiled. He turned away thinking" What the hell! Why am I blushing from time to time?" .
Aigers' pov
As I was lost in thought , I suddenly heard her say" Aiger Akabane, the world champion I Y/N would like to challenge u for an official battle" she said as I looked at her for a moment. I quickly remember the flashback from Nika saying about the girl's name who wanted to challenge me. It was YN. I grinned as I said " Sure I would love to battle with you! But don't think I'm gonna go easy on you bcoz u're weak or girl. I'll battle with all my strength" I said while crossing my arms and standing straight. "Sure! And I'll show you that I'm not weak only because I'm a girl." she said while standing. We stared at each other for a few good secs before I remember something" Oh no! I completely forgot that I had to meet up with everyone today." I said and started to run away. But then I quickly remember about Y/N and quickly stopped and turned around saying " I'll be waiting to see how good of a blader u're. But I'll battle only the time u are fully recovered from the injury at your leg. " I quickly then run for the gath to gather along with my other blader frnds.
Y/n Pov~
After he became out of sight ,I swear I was all red like a tomato. I shook my head side to side . " I better quickly recover or else I won't be able to battle him" I said while walking towards my flat/home and bought everything I needed for dinner,on my way. "I better not tell about what happened today to Reyansh and all or else they will never let me leave the house for even once " I said to myself as I sighed.
Time skip ~
"I'm back" i said as I shut the door behind me.
"Welcome back " Noah and Kavin said as they took the things from my hand and went to the kitchen.
I put my shoes in the rack and went to the living room where Reyansh was sitting and reading a book.

Without making a sound I entered the room but he already sensed my presence

"HEY! Why so late? Where were u?" He asked keeping the book in the table infront of him. He then suddenly
noticed that I hurt my foot . I knew that he's gonna be superb angry now and will question me with a whole explanation. God please save me. " WTH! U hurt urself! How can u be so careless?? How did this happen?" He asked in a really really angry tone. With all these noises Noah and Kavin rushed towards us. They quickly looked at me as I can't hold back my tears and then to Reyansh as he was way too much angry. "I-i ju-just wasn't pa-paying at-attention" I stuttured as I closed my eyes and gripped my dress.
Noah and Kavin saw my leg and they both looked at each other for a while. They sighed and calmed Reyansh down. "Hey bro! Ig it's way too much. " Noah said followed by Kavin" He's right, she got hurt not hurt someone that u'll shout like that. Instead u should ask her nicely."he then quickly turned to me and continued " Y/N , Reyansh was just sick worried about you, forgive him. And mind telling us what happened to you?"
I then chose to tell the truth since I don't wanna let it be heard from someone else's mouth. Bcoz to hide a single truth we have to tell hundreds of lies. So I explained them what happened.
There was a moment of silence when Reyansh stood up and went to his room shutting the door behind him.
Reyansh Pov~

After her explanation I have had enough.
I quickly stood up and went to my room shutting the door behind me. I sat on the chair while thinking about what might happen if that Aiger guy didn't appear on time. I feel so useless. I should've gone with her that time. She always gets in trouble from the very first day we met. I noticed the picture frame on my table. The photo has all four of us. Y/N was sitting while I standing behind her and Noah and Kavin were side by side to me. I smiled at the picture. I sighed as I said to myself " Guess and apology with her fav choco won't be bad. And moreover I really overreacted.". I went out of my room and saw everyone still sitting in the living room. They looked at me and then down.I sighed and told them " Guess I've to cook the dinner today?". They suddenly looked at me once again as I smiled at them. They smiled back and then I glanced at Y/N who too smiled and said " sorry " "no need of sorry. We're like family right? Let us all cook dinner togather and enjoy it!" I said as I grinned.
"Yessssssssss" she said as Noah and Kavin already went to the kitchen. "These two. Never mind let's go y/n" ...I said grabbing her hand ,walking to the kitchen.
Aigers' pov ~
And that's how I met her. All of the bladers in the room were shocked to hear about how I helped the girl. Suddenly Lui said "you said u helped y/n right?"
"Yes! Do u know her" I asked.
"Well I too met her and had a battle with her" he said.
" What battle!! But u never battle just anyone" I said and everyone nodded as a few of them specially valt and Ranjiro had a big smirk.
"Yeah I also don't know why I did and. And I lost" He said
All of us were shocked
" You lost to a mere girl blader" He just nodded and said " That too with just one move" now all of us were really way to shocked.
"Who are you Y/n?" I thought as I looked at my bey.
End of ch 3