Let the Games Begin

"So Mia has been reading a lot again right? Well the plot of the book she is currently reading sounds like it could be a fun game..." Chris trails off, looking around the lounge of the bus to gauge his friends' reactions. He notices the confused looks on all of their faces.

"Is it another one of her books that's basically porn?" Rick asks, raising an eyebrow as he asks Chris.

"Well, yeah, obviously if we made it into a game we would need the girls in on it," Chris says, his tone now sounding a bit annoyed, like he was asked the most obvious question in the world.

"So what is it? Can't exactly get us to agree when we don't even know what you are asking?" Ryan asks, glancing over from the game that he and Vin are playing only for a brief second.

"In the book the couple is going through the alphabet with different sex things. So like A could be Anal, B blindfold, etc. So I figured it could be a fun challenge we could do if we made it a game, like we could rotate letters and have to complete our letter on our day. We're all pretty open about the shit we do, and even if we weren't our girls definitely are so it wouldn't be that odd to do shit like this." Chris smirks, he knows all of them would agree... except maybe Vinny who is pretty private about his private life to everyone except for Rick, who he is the closest to.

"How would we know if someone actually did their letter, couldn't we lie and say we completed our challenge when we didn't?" Just asks, feeling like he shouldn't be as interested in this as he currently is.

"The girls talk about literally everything, so if we had them tell each other the next morning how it went then the problem would be solved," Rick suggests. "I know they wouldn't lie to each other, have you heard some of the shit they've shared with one another? But the real question is are there any consequences if we don't complete our letter? I feel like the game would be useless without any punishments for not finishing it."

"You get cock blocked until your next turn?" Ryan suggests. "In some cases that could be quite awhile depending what our performance schedule is before we finish the game." He is mostly joking about the cock blocking thing but that changes when he realizes that they all seem on board with this.

"What are you thinking Vin? You are silent over there," Justin asks the drummer who looks conflicted about all of this.

"I-I mean I guess I'm in, might be weird but if you are all doing it I'd feel left out. Just don't think you'd get a very down and dirty play by play about whatever," he says with a shrug, still not totally on board with the game but he doesn't want to be let out.

"But wait, shouldn't we make it a rule that the person who gives you your task has to make sure you have what you need to complete it? Like we can't guarantee that the person has a blindfold or whatever on hand ready to use?" Ryan says, looking around the room.

"Good point, okay so why don't we go youngest to oldest, and whoever just completed a letter can decide what the next person has to do. So Vinny would go first and then would give Ryan his task and onwards. We could start next week one we are home for a while, all we have are a few festivals here and there to go to," Chris says, taking a sip of his water.

"Why do I have to be the first, asshole," Vinny groans, making the others all chuckle from their spots.

"Well, let the games begin," Ricky says with a smirk.