D is For Dianism - Ricky

"So are you done sulking about your failure last night so that you can give Rick his letter before we all get home?" Chris asks with a laugh from his bed in the hotel room the next morning.
"Oh I have his task... but he is going to fucking hate me, trust me." Justin says, glancing over at his friend.
"Do I dare ask you ahead of time what it is or wait until we see the little dude turn bright red in anger?" Chris asks, now very interested in what Justin has up his sleeve.  Clearly he is still bitter about his loss, but that is Chris' win because finally people are getting competitive and that was the whole point of this... and also to watch Vinny get flustered because that is always amusing.
"When we all meet in the lobby I'll tell him... that way you all can laugh at this.  Probably risky pissing off the one who would actually kill me but." Justin shrugs, slowly getting up so he can grab his bags as it is now time to gather and head back to the airport.  At least they will all be going home and now they are off for a couple months now, everyone had agreed they wanted a break for awhile.
The two head down for the lobby where everyone else is, waiting for the van to pull up.
"Hey, so I picked your letter out Rick," Justin says, glancing at the others as they all gathered around to hear what is next.
"Okay and?" The shorter man asks, annoyed that Justin isn't just coming out with it already.
"Dianism," Justin says, smirking at his friend.
"What the fuck is that?" Vinny asks, pulling his phone out of his pocket to google it.
"Oh he gets to fuck her, in face he has to, but neither of them are allowed to finish or else they lose." Justin says, now full on smiling at his friend who is glaring at him without restraint at this point.
"Then what is the point of even doing anything?" Ricky groans, annoyed and honestly not understanding the point of it. 
"To feel closer or something? I don't know I was just googling shit and came across it and figured I failed, may as well make it easy for you to fail at it too. This is a game after all, right?" Justin asks, thanking god that the sprinter van has arrived and he can dip out of the hotel before Rick can beat him into the ground.
"Well, we its about time we step this up some I guess... but dude that's just straight up cruel," Ryan says from his seat, adding his two cents into the conversation.
"I think it's interesting, isn't the point that we challenge each other?" Chris asks, letting out an annoyed sound when the guitarist punches him in the arm. "What was that for?"
"Agreeing with that dickhead," Rick grumbles.
They all drop the conversation for the rest of the ride to the airport, everyone dozing off when they get on the plane, still exhausted from the traveling and performance that they gave the night before.

Later That Night

"Are you ready to do your letter thing or are you still sulking?" you ask, walking up to your boyfriend and giving him a back hug as he unpacks his bag from the trip.  You can't help it, he looks really cute when he is huffy... but you can't say that because it will annoy him more.
"I genuinely don't think we can pull this one off, Justin gave us an awful challenge and I don't know if we can pull it off." He says, turning to look at you, the confused expression obvious on your face as he does so.
"Are you going to tell me what it is or keep it a secret?" you ask him with a giggle, which only annoys him more.
"Dianism, basically we have to have sex but neither of us can finish.  So we can edge and get close as much as we want but that is it," he says with a huff, clearly annoyed. "I legit don't know if either of us has the willpower to pull that one off."
"So you don't even want to try? Just automatically give up? I'd rather do it and fail than just automatically lose," you respond, now playing with a couple strands of his hair as he looks at you.  You miss having more hair to play with of his but would be lying if you said you don't find the haircut attractive.
"You're the needy one and you are willing to try this? You're the one who is going to hate it more than I would," he says, now it's his turn to start messing with you, ghosting his hands just barely under your shirt to run along the bare skin of your stomach.
"I may be a needy whore but even I can control myself,"  you glare at him, annoyed that he won't even give you the chance to try. "Do you want everyone to know that YOU were the one to give up and not try?" you taunt him, pressing yourself a bit closer to him, knowing that if you pressure him enough that he will give in.
He does just that, closing the slim gap between the two of you as he pushes you backwards until the back of your legs hit the edge of the wall. "You sure that you want to start this war, because I can tease you for hours and hours, edging you over and over."
"Oh shut up and give in already," you whine, egging him on.  Wanting to get him to be the first one to make a move, being the one to decide how things are going to go.  You enjoy giving up control and letting him take the reins so that you don't have to think about what to do or try to guess what he wants.
The two of you make eye contact and stare each other down for a few seconds before he gives up, pulling you in for an aggressive kiss that quickly turns you into putty in his hands.  Him teasing you by biting your lip and tugging on it, knowing that when he gets this way with you that it spurs you on.
Just as quick as his lips found yours they are suddenly pulled away from your own, moving to leave a trail of kisses up your jaw leading towards your ear.
"Move to the bed," he says softly, swatting your ass when he pulls away and you make your way over to the bed, sitting and waiting for what he wants next.
"Now strip baby, if we're doing this then we are focusing on you." He says, watching you closely as you begin to do what he asks, excited when you can see the desire in his eyes grow as you do what he asks.
"Good girl," he murmurs, moving to push you on your back before leaning down to pull you into another kiss, this one much more heated as he slides a hand up your torso.  A rough calloused hand moving to toy with one of your breasts, taking his time with teasing you as he rolls your nipple between his fingers, smirking when you let out a soft moan.
Pulling his lips away from yours he kisses down your chest before his lips wrap around your other one, licking, sucking and lightly nipping at it until he can feel you shift beneath him, your arousal obvious to him as he continues to tease you for several minutes.
"You weren't joking about teasing me tonight," you say, your breathing heavy as you focus on his touch, needing him to stop doing so and touch you where you need him the most.
He pulls his lips away from your body to glance up at you. "I told you that you are a needy whore and would give in quick," he smirks.
With that he slides a hand down between your thighs, urging you to open up to his touch a little but, which you finally give in and allow.  He runs a finger along your slit, happy when he finds how wet you are already before he sinks two fingers inside of you with no warning, making you moan out at the sudden stretch, both from pleasure and a little bit of pain from the sting.
"Remember, you can't cum.  You have to make me stop before you do," he says, watching you with half lidded eyes as he begins fucking you with his fingers, adding a third quickly knowing that the stretch will drive you insane.  Especially now that he is using his thumb to circle your clit, wanting to bring you close just so that he can rip it away from you.  You're the one that insisted on doing this stupid challenge and he is set to make you regret it.
He can feel you starting to clench around his fingers so he stops, making you groan out in frustration at your ruined orgasm.  He then starts up again once you have calmed back down, only to do it again and again.
"God damnit, I need you inside of me please?" you beg after the fourth ruined orgasm, frustrated and craving the release that you have been denied yet again.
"Even if I am inside of you I still can't let you cum, you know this," he taunts, moving so that he can slide the rest of his own clothing off as he looks down at you.  Loving the way you look at him with such desire, that only he can give you or deny you of what you want.
"Fuck off, you know you want to...." you cut off with a gasp from him suddenly sliding into you, finally giving you what you want when he bottoms out inside of you.
He begins to thrust into you, taking his time so that he can tease you yet again, not quite giving you what you want nor need from him. However he eventually gets frustrated himself and starts to go harder, which unfortunately pulls both of you close so he has to stop.
Both of you grow frustrated as you continue this push and pull, getting right to the edge before you have to stop yourselves.  He starts up again, but this time it is too much, you are unable to stop yourself as you suddenly hit your climax, wrapping your legs around his waist as you do.  When you come down from it you feel guilty, knowing that you just lost the game for the both of you but it is short lived when he begins fucking into you harder.
"Fuck it, we already lost," he groans as he now chases his own high, falling over the edge only a couple moments after you do, both of you collapsing next to eachother on the mattress as you both slowly come back to your senses.
"Fuck Justin," you mumble before heading to the bathroom to clean yourself up, annoyed that you lost the game and that you two are now stuck being cockblocked for the next week until you get another stupid letter.
When you return to the bed you curl up next to Rick, resting your head on his shoulder while scrolling your phone and him reading, enjoying the quiet moment before you both fall asleep, exhausted from the marathon edging you both just endured.