J for JOI - Chris

"Thank you for the surprise get together for my birthday Mia," Chris says, coming up behind you where you are working on some dishes to wrap his arms around you from behind.  You relax and lean back into the touch for a moment, enjoying the moment and comfort of having him close to you.
"You're welcome, you deserve it.  It was nice having everyone together, I know it's only been a week since we last were but it is nice," you answer truthfully as you continue your work.
Chris continues to stand there with his arms wrapped around your back as you finish up the dishes, him wanting that closeness with you.  He isn't the most cuddly a majority of the time but sometimes he revels in your touch and being close to you. 
When you finish you turn around to face him, wrapping your own arms around his torso as you return the embrace.  If this is what he wants right now you can absolutely give it to him.  He starts to slowly rock the two of you slightly, an act he knows you always enjoy. 
"You are way too sweet to me Mia, I'm not sure what I did to deserve you but I appreciate it everyday.  You do so much for me and everyone else, I just want you to know that I love you and appreciate you," Chris says softly, continuing to hold you close to him as you both rock softly in the silence.
"You deserve it and more baby, happy birthday. I will continue to show you how much you deserve happiness for years to come," you answer, moving slightly so you can look at his face as you talk. "Now, we will see if you still love me after what we are going to do."
"What do you mean... let me guess our letter?" He asks, eyes tracing your face to try and read what you are thinking.
"Yup, and I get to try and take charge tonight.  Think you can handle things changing?" You tease, knowing that his usual dominant personality will be screaming inside when you even try.
"Why... what is it?" He asks you, his voice a little lower than it was before, watching you closely as you start to walk away from him.
"Go strip and sit on the bed for me, I will tell you in a second Chris." You say, before walking out of the room before he can try to stop you.  Knowing he would easily be able to talk you out of this and take charge from you before you do a single thing to him if you let him.  You want to treat him tonight, make him enjoy himself and not have to do any of the work.
You smile when you hear him walk away from you, heading towards your bedroom with a sigh.  You give him another couple minutes before you follow him to see if he listened to you.
You step inside of your bedroom and smile when you see that he did listen, he is currently sitting on the bed naked, already half hard at the thoughts of what is to come.  He just hopes it is something that will be enjoyable for the both of you and not piss him off too much.
"Okay, I will tell you baby.  J is for Jack Off Instruction, so I can tell you what to do to yourself but I can't touch you," you say, sitting in a chair across from the bed that you placed there earlier for this reason.
"Of course Rick would be the one to come up with shit like this.  Why can't I do it to you, what makes you think you can tell me what to do?" He asks you, glaring over at you like you have done something wrong when all you have done is tell him what his letter is.
"Because I wanted to treat you for your birthday, try something different for once," you say softly, glancing down.  You make your way to him and run your hand across his bare shoulders, leaving a teasing touch to mess with him a little bit. "Come on, won't it be fun to let me have my way with you for once?"
"Do you really think I am going to let you do this? That you can just boss me around?" He asks, glaring at you as his hands reach out to sit on your clothed hips in front of him.
You don't answer, rather just leave a couple of kisses from his collarbone towards his ear, nipping at the soft spot under his ear that he loves having your lips on. "Please let me try, if you hate this then we can stop. Promise," you whisper in his ear, feeling him shift a little at your touches.
"No, why would I agree to this.  We both know I'm in," he lets out a breathy groan when your hand lightly runs along his thighs.  "Fine, we can try this."
He finally caves when your teasing gets to him, you knew that if you worked him up a bit that he would eventually agree to this, let you attempt something new. 
"So how exactly are we doing this then baby?" he asks you, looking at you as you slowly step away from him slightly.  Upset that your touch is gone.
"Well, you just do exactly what I say.  I walk you through how I want you to touch yourself and walk you through it is what I was told," you say softly, your eyes meeting his. "Can I start now or are you going to keep fighting me, make us lose and then be unable to do anything for a week?"
"Okay, fine. You can start," he says, his dark eyes watching your every move.
"Take your fingers and slowly draw them up your thighs, towards your cock like I do with my hands when I tease you before I blow you," you say, watching him closely as he listens and begins to tease himself the way you asked, following your words to a T while staring you down.  Loving that he can tell you watching him is getting to you a little bit.
"Trail them up your chest, you can use your full hands now, make yourself crave your touch like it does when it is me.  Lightly, just like I do to you as you slowly work your way towards your nipples.  Do you want to touch them like you enjoy when I do?" You ask him.
He nods, not answering you as you move sitting in the bed behind him, leaning up against the headboard and moving so your legs are open.
"You can lay down against me baby, make yourself comfortable quick," you say softly, letting him lean into your chest as he waits for your next instruction.
"Okay, you can lightly pinch your nipples like I do, fuck are you imagining I am doing that to you how you enjoy Chris?" You watch as he does it, throwing his head back into you a little bit at the feeling.
"Okay, I want you to slowly trace your hand down your chest and across your inner thigh, leave more light touches for me.  Do you think that you are ready to touch yourself? I don't think you are baby, do you want to cum for me?"
"Fuck yes, please?" he asks you, making you flustered for a moment. 
You aren't sure if he is just lost in the moment or is trying to fuck with you a little bit but you sure as hell didn't expect him to actually answer you, let alone ask you to let him keep going.
"Fine, take your fingers and wipe your pre cum all over the head of your cock, I want you to get yourself wet baby.  Shit, are you enjoying this? Loving making yourself feel good for me?"
You watch as his hand wraps around just the head, spreading his own precum along his head for you just like you asked.  He no longer is trying to look back at you like he was at first, now he is focused on what he is doing, what he is feeling from his own touch.  How the hell are you making him touching himself feel this good, like you are doing it when you aren't touching him at all.
"Yes Mia, feels good," he groans softly, answering your question.
"Take your hand and wrap your fingers around yourself.  Not too tight, I want you leaving really light touches along yourself, want you to make yourself ache with need for more," you lower your voice, now whispering your commands in his ear as he continues doing what you asked of him.
Honestly, this is turning you on a lot more than you expected it to. You didn't expect him to listen to you like he is, for him to enjoy it anywhere near as much as he is.  He is falling apart with his need to cum from just your words and commands... you are starting to see why he enjoys taking charge so much.  Knowing that you are making him this way is a major turn on, you may be taking a shower to take care of yourself once he is done.
"Slowly move your hand for me, up and down.  Again, keep going, softly and slowly for me. Fuck, Chris, I love watching you do this to yourself, watching you grow desperate from my words," you groan softly, your resolve slowly breaking as you continue.
"Okay, keep rubbing yourself but take your thumb on the head, run around your fingers along your tip, stop rubbing, I think you've had enough of that for now," you say softly.
Chris lets out a whine, catching both of you completely off guard, him glaring up towards you after he realized the sound he let out.  Part of him hates himself right now, hates the fact that he is enjoying this so much.  Why is this so hot, you just sitting and watching him jack off, telling him what to do? He shouldn't be enjoying this but for some reason he is, and it is annoying him.
"You good baby?" You ask with a giggle.
"Don't press your fucking luck," he spits, his irritation at your teasing making you laugh.  You are definitely enjoying that for once you have the power over him.
"I guess I will let you run your hand up and down your cock again, you can tighten your grip enough that you can feel every time you twitch against yourself.  You can go faster now too, bringing yourself closer to the  edge, but not over, I don't think it is time for you to cum yet."
You watch him start to stroke himself again, getting distracted by watching him that you almost forget to keep instructing him.  If it wasn't for his noises you probably wouldn't have remembered that you are supposed to be leading him, not just watching.
"Fuck please Mia, shit," he groans, throwing his head back as he pulls himself closer to the edge.
"Fuck that was hot," you whisper to yourself.
"You can grip yourself nice and tight now, can go a little faster for me.  Squeeze your tip so that every bit of your precum can drip down your cock for me.  Shit, are you ready? If you can hold on a few more seconds I will let you have exactly what you need baby okay?" you ask, feeling him nod against your chest.
"Okay 5, 4, do you want to cum for me? 3, 2, oh should we stop again?" you ask.
"Fuck no, please, I'm so close," he whines, suddenly very aware of the fact that he doesn't think he could stop it this time if you try to make him again.
"Fine, 2..... 1," you finish your countdown.
He moans, cumming in several spurts that fall on his lower stomach as he finally cums.  Taking several deep breaths as he comes down from the high that he reached, his orgasm stronger than he thinks he ever has before. 
You grab the towel off the bed that you set there earlier, helping him clean himself off as he watches you.  He isn't used to you being the one taking care of him but this is honestly kind of nice.  He takes comfort in your actions before he rolls off your lap, turning to glare up at you.
"Your turn, and don't think I'm going to forget that you edged me and made me stop a couple times," he says with a smirk as he moves to grab some of your toys that he got for you out of the drawer.
He may have let you have the upper hand for a little bit but that is long gone now, and he plans to take his own revenge on you.  It is going to be a long night.