H is for Only Hands - Justin

The girls met at the cafe for lunch, they all were going to do a girls day and had already had their nails done this morning.  They were finishing up with lunch before they'd go their separate ways.  They all genuinely are good friends with each other, having a bond together that nobody else really understands because of what they have to deal with in their relationships.
As the four women sat at the table they noticed the empty chair where Carlotta would normally sit when they did their monthly girls day and weren't sure what to feel about her being gone.
"I miss Carlotta, I hope things are going alright for her," Mia says softly, feeling a bit upset at the empty chair that sat at the table.
"Rick checked in with Vin last night and he told him that things are going alright, that she is feeling a bit better being cut off from social media and work for now," Naomi said, looking at the other girls with a smile.
"I'm glad to hear that, I have been worrying about her," Ari says softly as she takes her seat next to Mia. "I know what it's like to reach that point and it is not easy to come back out of it."
They all put in their orders as they continue to talk, continuing to enjoy their company as they just relax and get away from what's going on in their lives.
"So how did attempting to dominate Ryan go last night?" Naomi asks Ari with a laugh, she's the only one that Naomi told her plan to ahead of time.
"It went great until I was distracted and he told me to let his arms loose and I stupidly did, that was game over for me," Ari says with a light blush. "Once I did he took over and yeah."
"You say that like you don't enjoy when you frustrate him and he gets aggressive, I'm not sure who enjoys the aggressiveness more, you, Mia or Naomi," Vanessa says with a wink towards her friend.
"I think you and Lottie would enjoy it if you would let go and allow your guys to be, just saying," Mia says before taking a sip of her coffee. "You are just both too shy to attempt it yet.  Once you've been together for so long you need to change things up and it can be nice."
"Could you imagine how hard Lottie would be blushing right now," Naomi says, her mood falling slightly when she thinks about her friend. "Side note, I was going to drop off a little gift basket with some flowers, face mask, bath bombs, etc. on my way home, if any of you want to go in on it with me.  I just thought that some stuff to help her relax would be the best thing I could do to help her."
"How are you taking her hiatus? You two are the closest," Vanessa asks her, reaching out to rest a hand on her friends in comfort.
"I feel guilty that I didn't realize how bad she was doing.  I knew her and her parents got into it again recently, and that work was getting hard but she didn't seem that upset when we would talk every day.  It is hard knowing I can't help her but I know Vin is great to her and he is doing the right thing by having her take some time away," Naomi says softly, trying not to think about it all.
"Do you know what the trigger finally was that set off her breakdown and everything?" Mia asks gently, wanting to know what her friend is going through. "You don't have to answer if you don't think you should."
"I don't know, all Vinny told Rick was that it involved her mom but he didn't say more because he felt she would tell any of us if she was comfortable," Naomi answers, being honest about what is going on.
Their food is brought and they all switch to a lighter subject as they eat, all of them parting ways after eating lunch and heading home now that they are all more relaxed and had some time away.

You pull  up to your and Justin's shared home, feeling slightly down because of everything going on but is also in a decent mood.  It is finally their turn again after losing last time, her and Justin can finally do more than just kiss.  You didn't think it would be so hard being unable to for only 5 days but it has been hard on both of them.
"What was our letter?" you ask when you see Justin sitting on the couch, not even hiding the fact that you are horny after the last few days.
Justin laughs before answering, "Well, someone is feeling needy after getting cock blocked for a while."
"Well just using your hand isn't as fun, I know you feel the same," you pout, frustrated that he won't just tell you what it is and start fucking you again.
"Well, that is the problem, for H Ryan gave us only hands, we can only use our hands to get eachother off.  We can't kiss, can't lick anything, can't actually fuck... I mean at least we can still do something together but it still sucks.  It almost feels like he is continuing the cock blocking with this letter," Justin says, pulling you on to his lap.
"Your hands are better than mine but I would be lying if I didn't say Fuck Ryan, this sucks." You respond, groaning in annoyance. "We can't even kiss each other on the lips during it?"
Justin rests a hand on one of your thighs, rubbing gentle circles on it for a moment before speaking. "Unfortunately no, but come tomorrow when we can you best be prepared because you will be getting it.  I need to be inside of you after a week without, I miss feeling you wrapped around my cock baby."
"Hmm, what will you do to me Justin?" you asks, his dirty words getting to you as you lean into his embrace, resting your face on his shoulder while you straddle his lap.
He moves his hands to your hips, slowly getting you to rock your hips against his, trying to get that friction between the two of you.
"Well first I would lean down and tease you in your sensitive spot on your throat, the one that always makes you really wet when I suck and bite it.  Then I would trail kisses down your throat and along your collarbones before I took shirt and bra off, teasing your tits and nipples with both my mouth and fingers because I know how sensitive they are," he says lowly in your ear as his hands slip under your shirt and removes it from your body, your bra following.
He has you turn around on his lap so that your back is against his chest as he wraps his arms around you, doing just as he said and pinching your nipples between his thumb and forefinger on each side before soothing the sting with gentle touches and flicks of his fingertips, taking his time to really gets you to shift and squirm on his lap, letting out quiet moans and breaths as you grow more and more needy.  He is making sure that even though he can only use his hands that he is really taking his time to get you going, wanting you to still enjoy this.
"Next I would slowly leave touches and kisses down your tummy and hips, ghosting them in all the spots that make you whine and wither in pleasure as I tease you, working you up so that your pussy would be wet and ready for me when I finally make it there.  Teasing you and enjoying the view when I notice the wet spot on your panties that I caused without even touching you there.
You lift your hips slightly so that he can remove your jeans from your body before you lean back into his embrace as his hands continue to ghost down your body.  They are now teasing you through your panties, circling your clit with a finger, the material making the feeling both enjoyable as it is different but also frustrating as you want him to just touch you.  You shift your hips, chasing the feeling that he is giving you with just barely even touching you.
You move off his lap, taking a seat next to him on the couch so that you can pop open the button on his jeans, removing them from him along with his boxers so that you can lightly stroke him as well, wanting him to get something out of this moment too.
"When I finally have you wet enough for my liking I would slowly slide your panties down before licking you, tasting you for the first time in months because of the tour, I would torment you and get you all worked up, making you cum on my lips more than once, make you all sensitive for me."
He moves your panties to the side with one finger, now teasing your clit directly and groaning when he feels how wet you are when he finally touches you. "Fuck, you like it when I talk dirty like this?" He asks you, continuing to slowly run a couple fingers up and down your slit, working you up even more without giving you what you need.
"Yes, I love it," you let out breathlessly, speeding the movements of your hand on him up as you do, trying to prove the point that you are enjoying it.
"Next I would plunge two fingers deep inside of you, thrusting them into you slowly at first.  Not giving you what you want, wanting to tease you, make you beg for more while I deny you of what you need before I finally give in and finger fuck your wet pussy like you want it."
He thrusts two fingers into you harshly, without warning now as he says these things.  You moan, the feeling of him working his fingers in you causing your toes to curl, biting your lip as he starts to roughly fuck you with them, bringing you closer to the edge.
"Maybe if you are a good girl I will let you cum all over my hand, make you gasp and moan in pleasure as I bring you to another orgasm before I force you to take my hard cock in you, not giving you time to adjust to me before I start fucking you harshly, this time worried about my own release, not yours.  Watching as you fall apart on my cock from the feeling, groaning as you start to clench around me."
He now shifts slightly, his thumb finding your clit to rub it in circles as his fingers speed up, fucking you a lot harder than before.  You feel yourself growing close, very close, so you increase your pace, stroking his cock a lot faster now and your grip tighter, wanting him to cum with you.
"Fuck, baby, cum for me please? I can tell you are close," he groans out, watching you as you start to tremble under him.
His words are all it takes, you cum harshly on his fingers, moaning out as the feeling washes over you, hand stilling as you ride it out.  Justin pulls his fingers out of you, putting them in your mouth and licking your essense clean off his fingers, the sight alone enough to almost make you cum again despite the fact he isn't touching you.
When you come down from your high you begin to stroke him again, now focusing on getting him off.  Twisting your hand as you tighten your grip, your other hand moving to play with his balls knowing that he enjoys it when you do.
"Fuck, I'm close, can I finish on you?" He asks, looking at your face for an answer as you let him thrust up into your fist.
You nod and pull your hand away, moving to your knees in front of where he sits as he on the couch, watching closely as he tugs at his own cock, working himself to the edge.
"Baby I-I'm," he groans loudly, his hot cum landing on your tits as he finishes, watching you as you take a finger and run it through his cum, before sticking it in your mouth and sucking it clean.
"Fuck, that's hot," he breaths out, slowly coming down from his own orgasm before he glances down at you. "I think we should probably go shower now that I have made a mess of you."
You giggle at his words before nodding at him and following him towards the bathroom so that you can do that with him, letting him rinse his cum off your body as the hot water pours over both of you.
"You better have been being honest and actually plan to do all that tomorrow or I will be upset.  As enjoyable as that was nothing beats having you inside of me," you say, teasing him with words of your own this time.
"Are you trying to get me hard again with your words? I promise that tomorrow will be worth it, scouts honor," he says it as a joke but he is absolutely serious.  Come morning when he can finally claim you as his own he plans to wreck you, make you cum so many times that you regret making these comments towards him that you just did.