Chapter 49

With Hange, Floch, and a few Yeagerist, they have found the injured body of Levi. Levi was missing two of his fingers and blood covering his right eye. Hange held him in her arms as the rain poured down on them. Behind, Hange was a few of the Yeagerist as they were looking at a Titan that had it face down and was steaming. Floch then walked up behind Hange seeing the injured Levi.

Floch: Is that Captain Levi? I don't know what happened, but were lucky it did. The second biggest threat we faced is lying in a bloody heap.

Yeagerist 1: We should put one in his head, just in case.

Hange: There's no need. He was caught in a Thunder Spear explosion at point blank range. It shredded his guts. Killed him instantly, from what I can tell.

Floch: Then give him to me. I wanna check his pulse for myself, so hand him over.

Yeagerist 76B: Floch!

The Titan started to release a lot of steam as the Yeagerist pointed their guns at it.

Floch: What's happening to it? Did it just die?

Hange: That's not it. Their bodies don't suck in steam like that when they disappear.

The rain stopped as the clouds moved as the sun shined down on them. Floch and the Yeagerist were still pointing their guns at the Titan as it stop releasing its steam. In the stomach of the Titan was a naked Zeke as he crawled out Titan. After getting out, he stood up as he face Hange, Floch, and the Yeagerist. All the Yeagerist looked at Zeke with shock as he looked back at them. As they were distracted, Hange took her chance to escape as she jumped into the river in front of her with Levi.

Floch: They're escaping!

Yeagerist 76B: Shit!

They start to shot into the river

Yeagerist 76C: After them!

Yeagerist 76B: They can't get away!

Floch then walked up to Zeke.

Floch: Zeke. How did you end up inside that Titan?

Zeke: Couldn't tell you. I saw a girl I didn't know sculpting the earth to reform my body. In that empty place, all I could do was watch. It felt like I had been there for years. But also, like it was over in an instant. I remember. Staring at the sky. Were those the Paths I saw?

Floch: Have to ask, the Survey Corps had 30 scouts guarding your location. I'm assuming you turned them all into Titans, but where are they now?

Zeke: Gone. That's the long and short of it. This means our second biggest obstacle is dealt with. We only have Anakin remaining. Let's go.

Zeke started walking forward as Floch and everyone else followed.

Zeke: All we can do now is keep moving forward. Right, Eren?

In Shiganshina, Eren had order his soldiers to start shooting as he jumped off the building he was on turning into his Titan form. Up in one of the blimps, Magath looked down at Shiganshina.

Magath: There it is, lord Sidious.

Sitting behind Magath was Darth Sidious as he also looked out the window down at Shiganshina.

Sidious: Good. Land the blimp on top of the wall.

Magath: But sir? The enemy is right- AAAH!

Magath was hit by force lightning.