helping - michael.s and mika.h

TAG: fluff, mika is the bottom.

Michael was divorce with corinna because both have a issue with their relationship, after the divorcement Michael took mick with him while corinna took gina with her.

Because of stress both lived alone without anyone michael would barely took mick with him to race grid, people might find it sad or weird but that's how life goes by.

"I want you to stay here while daddy is racing is that ok?." Michael ask with a gentle voice to his son, mick that only 2years old only nodded not knowing what happened.

From afar you can see mika was standing and looking at Michael in McLaren garage, mika has a instinct that he need to walk to the ferrari garage so he walk to ferrari garage to met michael.

Mika didn't care that david shouting his name or the team he kept walking until he met with michael, michael look at mika with confusion and look at mika at fully face when he moved his body.

"What do you need Hakkinen?." Michael said a bit cold in his voice, mika look at michael with a normal yet gentle face he look at at mick that scared at his father's voice changing.

"I can help you with mick." Mika say softly before he start to carry the little one, mika could feel mick little hand in his neck.

"What?."

"I said i can help you with mick."

__________________________________

After three years helping michael with mick is something smooth for mika in his retirement life, mick was now 5years old sweet kids and mika really love mick.

"Thankyou to take care of mick for three years mika." Michael say while he was trying to fix his son blonde hair, mika only give a chuckled while still cooking.

"No problem i like to take care of him and thanks to let me stay here while taking care of mick." Mika word was out with soft yet quite voice, michael could see that mika really a sweet father for a child but remembering mika didn't married yet making michael a bit questioning his 'person'.

"Well didn't you get married? Isn't that taking care of mick kinda boring and he was sometime too loud, too shy, and more?." Michael ask while still making mick laughing in his arm, mika stop his activities and look at michael.

"Well i didn't think about married yet plus I'm gay and it's quite hard to came out as gay in f1 plus i like to take care of mick he was a pure angel and sweet kid and yeah he's not boring he might too loud because of happy and burst out energy, too shy because he was meeting with someone new or because he adore them, he like squeaking when he was too happy so i like being with him michael." Mika say quite long this time now he finish his cooking and put everything on plate, michael only giving a nodded and yeah no one knows mika gay other then himself plus mika know he was bi so yeah.

"Be careful for your race next time it's 2004 and you have 18race it's way too much so take care of yourself, you don't have to be panic on mick he has me." Mika say while keeping mick in his sit, michael only give a nodded and start eating his lunch.

After lunch mika had a hour to take mick to michael doohan house because yeah mick has a promise with jack his friends to come over to play together, so while mika take mick to doohans family house michael should stay at home.

While mika was gone michael was sit by himself thinking is something might be wrong on himself or what? He really love to be around mika, he like to be back home hearing mick squeaking and screaming calling him, he like mika warm hugs when he was back home, it's feels like a complete family and nice with cozy feeling.